• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th October 2014 
    Thanks

IPL for freckle removal whilst using MT2?

Hi, I have recently started using melanotan 2 over the past few months primarily in an attempt to fix my rosacea, which it has already successfully done so as I pretty much don't get any facial flushing/redness that I would get in many instances! However, I have definitely gained a fair few freckles on my face, so I am basically just wondering if freckle removal can be successful whilst someone is using melanotan or if it does in fact make the individual more likely to scar where freckles are removed?

Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated
  2. #2 15th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: IPL for freckle removal whilst using MT2?

Congrats on your results bluey_82, please continue to be patient. Jumping into removal of freckles while on MT-2 is not a path I would recommend to any loved ones. Impulsive IPL therapy is like adding fuel to the fire. Allow me to predict that in another few months you'll be thankful for waiting it out....
  3. #3 15th October 2014 
    Thanks

from what i'v seen , read and hear that MT2 shouild not be used after IPL for 3 months or longer, as Melanotan said be patient and the freckles will blend in some with time, if you do chose to do IPL then get off MT2 before you have it .
  4. #4 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

"
    from what i'v seen , read and hear that MT2 shouild not be used after IPL for 3 months or longer, as Melanotan said be patient and the freckles will blend in some with time, if you do chose to do IPL then get off MT2 before you have it .
    "
    "
    Congrats on your results bluey_82, please continue to be patient. Jumping into removal of freckles while on MT-2 is not a path I would recommend to any loved ones. Impulsive IPL therapy is like adding fuel to the fire. Allow me to predict that in another few months you'll be thankful for waiting it out....
    "
    Thanks for the feedback guys. If in a few months I have reached my desired tan level and am only taking maintenance MT2 dosages would it then be more appropriate to get freckle removal? Because I don't want to actually get completely off because I am very confident my rosacea will return. Is there a specific reason though that freckle removal whilst on could turn out badly?

Cheers