• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th October 2014 
    Thanks

Strange side effect!!! GUMS?!

I just looked in the mirror at my teeth and noticed the strangest thing.. My gums have got some little patches that have gone purplish brown.. Specially round the eye teeth top and bottom..What the heck??????? Never read anyone getting this!? Lips have gone a little browny purple also, not noticeably so. Any input here???
    Just a little side note - have no teeth or gum issues. Healthy mouth, non smoker. Also have just had my first uv approx 10mg into first preloading phase.
  2. #2 12th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Strange side effect!!! GUMS?!

"
    I just looked in the mirror at my teeth and noticed the strangest thing.. My gums have got some little patches that have gone purplish brown.. Specially round the eye teeth top and bottom..What the heck??????? Never read anyone getting this!? Lips have gone a little browny purple also, not noticeably so. Any input here???
    Just a little side note - have no teeth or gum issues. Healthy mouth, non smoker. Also have just had my first uv approx 10mg into first preloading phase.
    "

I've never heard of gums, but lips are normal - you can cover these with UV protection to minimise this.
  3. #3 13th October 2014 
    Thanks

yea never heard of gums being affected , but lips aften , the question i would ask you are you a mouth breather ?* if so you might be exposing the gums but not shure about that .
  4. #4 13th October 2014 
    Thanks

That also happens to me every time I use mt2. I get some darkening of the gums in certain places and also on the lower lip, not very nice, but unfortunately it seems to be a side effect I have to deal.