• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th October 2014 
    Thanks

My experience with MT-2 side effect vs dose ratio.

I have been on MT-2 for two weeks and people are asking if i have been on holidays.

I'm very pleased with the product I'm using. Started 0,15mg and am now taking 0,5mg EOD. I have no idea how people can be using 1mg/day since 0,5mg is my absolute cut off my body cannot handle more than that, the nausea gets to off putting. The best dose is 0,25mg tanning effect while almost no nausea. Just my 0.2
  2. #2 7th October 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My experience with MT-2 side effect vs dose ratio.

did you experience other sides apart from nausea
  3. #3 7th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have been on MT-2 for two weeks and people are asking if i have been on holidays.

I'm very pleased with the product I'm using. Started 0,15mg and am now taking 0,5mg EOD. I have no idea how people can be using 1mg/day since 0,5mg is my absolute cut off my body cannot handle more than that, the nausea gets to off putting. The best dose is 0,25mg tanning effect while almost no nausea. Just my 0.2
    "

Most people dose before bed so completely mitigate the nausea and other sides.
    Although not as effective in terms of peptide usage it's normally quicker due to the higher concentration of MT2.

I personally dose 500mcg middayish or before exposure. At this point I don't experience any sides, even the flushing is fading away.

Tom
  4. #4 7th October 2014 
    Thanks

"
    did you experience other sides apart from nausea
    "

Yes, slight decrease in appetite and increased sexual function
  5. #5 7th October 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

"

Most people dose before bed so completely mitigate the nausea and other sides.
    Although not as effective in terms of peptide usage it's normally quicker due to the higher concentration of MT2.

I personally dose 500mcg middayish or before exposure. At this point I don't experience any sides, even the flushing is fading away.

Tom
    "

I dose before bed but the nausea usually starts in 3-4 min after injection so i always feel it. Maybe the sides will fade with time but if not then i will reduce the dose to 250mcg.
  6. #6 7th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Odd, almost everyone I've spoke to has on onset of about 15-20 minutes, so normally can get off before it kicks in. Probably best to use a lower dosage of the nausea affects you enough.