• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: First Time User

1. #1 6th October 2014 
    Thanks

First Time User

Hello,

I started on melanotan about 7 days ago started on a dose of .25 for 2 days, .5 for 2 days and now am using 1mg for the other 3 days.

Because im from Australia where melanotan cannot be legally imported sources are hard to find and im a bit worried the melanotan 2 i recieved isnt genuine.

i have got melanotan vials from 2 diff sources and both were in powdered form when i recieved it,* I reconstituted with sterile water for injection.* The reason im worried it becuase of the lack of sides (no nausea, Facial flushing, aphrodisiac effects etc.)* Maybe the slightest bit of nausea but it could have been imagined lol.

I "THINK" there is a slight darkening of freckles and and couple of new spots here and here but again im not 100% sure.

Could i just be lucky and not experience any sides?

Also if there is any australian users with sources they know are legit plz PM me

Thankyou
  2. #2 6th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: First Time User

Sounds like good news more than less creesy. Happy to read you were one of the rare ones who escalated your dosage (in order to best avoid side effects from over dosing). The upcoming days will be telling, good luck keeping your mind right through the stresses that come when first tanning on mt2!
  3. #3 6th October 2014 
    Thanks

What stresses would they be?
  4. #4 6th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I recall the anxiety experienced within the first couple weeks of dosing. As my body was producing melanin, my freckles were noticeable unlike ever before. Questioning whether or not to see the therapy through was a concern as it's hard to foresee how/when the epidermis will catch up. For days the pale canvas may appear awkward around the time moles/freckles show protective eumelanin traits...we are all so unique and different, many may see the transition as beautiful at all times - I do recall my lady at the time pointing out my color developing, not wanting attn in that way, it stressed me a little. Good luck creesy!!!