• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th October 2014 
    Thanks

Where to keep the water i got, and question about syringe....

Hi,* i recieved my order from megatan. ws and i got a few bottles of water for injection.* Where should i keep them?* And where should i keep the mixed melanotan? (inrefrigerator or fridge)?
    Plus,* the store ran out of 1ml insulin syringes so i got the 0.3 ml insulin syringes,* is that ok?
  2. #2 6th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Where to keep the water i got, and question about syringe....

"
    Hi,* i recieved my order from megatan. ws and i got a few bottles of water for injection.* Where should i keep them?* And where should i keep the mixed melanotan? (inrefrigerator or fridge)?
    Plus,* the store ran out of 1ml insulin syringes so i got the 0.3 ml insulin syringes,* is that ok?
    "

It depends on the type of water. Generally it's easiest to store it in the fridge with the rest of your supplies/MT.
    However; if you have a single use ampoule (you have to twist the top off) it must be disposed of once opened.
    If you have a multi use vial (has a rubber stopper like your MT), store it in the fridge once opened.

0.3ml syringes are fine, just use the same amount of units as before. Just be aware that most 1ml syringes have unit intervals of 2, while smaller ones are generally intervals of 1.
  3. #3 6th October 2014 
    Thanks

Tnx for your answer,* but i meant to ask where do i keep the water wich is closed in a bottle.* There not open- i got a few 2 ml water bottles.* The ones that i didn't open- can i keep outside the fridge?
  4. #4 6th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Tnx for your answer,* but i meant to ask where do i keep the water wich is closed in a bottle.* There not open- i got a few 2 ml water bottles.* The ones that i didn't open- can i keep outside the fridge?
    "

Yeah, that's fine! They're sterile and sealed so it should be fine. Imagine if they are 2ml they are single use and sodium chloride.

Just in case, read the label as it may say store at 2-8C. Some have additives that may not work at certain temperature ranges.

Tom