• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st October 2014 
    Thanks

My Experience

Hi All,

I was a long term lurker, fed up with fake tans but hesitant to inject a peptide into my body. I thought I'd write a small piece on my experience to further inform new people (there's never enough info out there IMO).

I am a 23 y/o male from the UK, blonde, blue eyes and very white skin (barely tanned). I purchased 10mg MT2 from pro-peptides and my bac water 0.9% benzyl alc. from a UK source in early August 2014. I decided on 125mcg (0.125mg) for the first three injections (daily) then on to 250mcg thereafter. The first time I was very nervous but I experienced no more than mild facial flushing which may be due to taking an anti-histamine and administering after dinner.

Observations
    After 1 week I had a 5 minute sunbed and experienced the usual mild sunburn the next day. At around 10 days I noticed I was still pale but my moles had darkened considerably. I also noticed about 50-100 new mole/freckles around my body which has been a bit disconcerting (these were obviously pre-exisiting but unnoticeable).
    At 3 weeks use and 2 6-min sunbeds weekly, I was really adamant that it was not working and felt like stopping.

At 4 weeks I went on a holiday, I noticed dark floaters in my eyes in bright sunlight and this scared me that these were MT2-induced but I'll learn to live with them if they don't dissappear.

The day I returned from holiday, 6 people in work commented how tanned I was which just blew my mind. So now I am glad that it has work. I will continue to use MT2 at a low dose and will keep monitoring the floaters etc.

Hope this is of help to new people, thanks for the great forum!
  2. #2 1st October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My Experience

Thanks c6690h, great info! Very happy to hear the success story. Well wishes your way, hopeful the vision issue doesn't return.
  3. #3 3rd October 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My Experience

Great man. Do you have a picture? (just a leg or arm).