• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Just started

1. #1 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

Just started

Hello all.

I've been interested in MTII for about 2 years now. I found reading everyone's logs and experiences very useful, so I thought I might begin to write mine now I've finally started.

Thanks for reading.

-log-

Day 2-The Start
    I'm only 2 days in. Started yesterday on 0.1mg. Immediately after injecting I felt like I was about to be sick and began sweating. This only lasted for 3 minutes, I was pretty sure at the time it was just a shock reaction from injecting myself (something I've never done before). I've reacted in the same way when injuring myself badly when playing sports in the past.

Went up to 0.2mg today. Not a single side effect, didn't feel a thing. Most likely comfirming that it was just a shock reaction yesterday.

I'll go up to 0.3mg tomorrow, and then up to 0.4mg the following day. I probably won't go any higher than that.

I'll get some sun time towards the end of the week, which should be about 5 injections in. I'm hoping for some tanning results by then, but I'll just have to see.

I'll update again when I notice any changes.

Update 2-Almost 2 Weeks In

Well what can I say. Nearing 2 weeks in for me now. I've lost count of my total dosage. I've been alternating between 0.2/0.4 and sometimes 0.6mg. I've probably used around 4mg all up so far. I first got some sun when I was about 5 days in and didn't really notice anything, however by the following day I'd developed a definite tan.

My face and arms aren't far off my desired darkness now, so as soon as they're perfect I'll cover them up and wait for the rest of my body to catch up and then I'll go onto maintanence.

No real sides to report. I did experience a tight feeling in my stomach every now and then for the first few days. I haven't had it recently though. As for freckles, I suppose a few on my forearms have gotten slightly darker, nothing much though. Although I never had too many freckles to begin with. I also had a freckle at the side of my eye that's gotten darker. It's the only freckle on my face and I love it, I couldn't have picked a better spot for a freckle on my face..Haha.

I'm very happy to be honest.

Questions

I have a couple of questions..
    The first being how long out of the fridge can I keep the MTII, is it fine if it's out of the fridge for an hour or so?

The second would be, if you use low doses over a long period of time, how will this compare with using higher (1mg) doses over a shorter period of time. Will there be much difference in tanning ability? There appears to be a lot of mixed opinions. I prefer a lower dose to minimise side effects and to monitor and manage changes easily, but many use higher dosages.

2. #2 30th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Just started

Interesting about the shock - I had the same the first time, there is a lot of tension building up to the point. I was never a fan of needles when wielded by a healthcare profession who does many injections a day, it was incredibly daunting to be in control myself!

As to duration out of the fridge, up to about a month or two is fine. Melanotan, and many peptides, are not as fragile as first thought. There are many reports - posted by the forum admin - that confirm this.

As to doses, I think it depends on your goal. Some people get amazing results from low frequent doses. Others want to get very dark very fast and thus high doses are ideal.
    Personally, I go for a middle ground of about 0.5mg every 2-3 days.

Tom
  3. #3 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

my self have used .250ml and sun shine* every day till got to where i wanted to be then drop back to .250ml every third day (if i remember) that maintains 70 to 805 of summer tan through winter, the only time i have gone over .250ml is if i want the sexual sides then i tend to stay out of the sun for a couple of days.
  4. #4 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

What skin type and body type are you Az?

I am going to follow this and see how you go, as I am also a first time user on day 2. (One injection in)

I am doing 0.25 for the first 3 days. Then 0.4 for 3 days. Then 0.5 for the next week. I have 2 weeks without any sun until a holiday. Interested to see how I go in comparison to you a little lower dosing and UV sooner.

My first jab was painless and fine and no discernible side effects, except pink cheeks for a wee bit.

5. #5 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

low end two , yes SW Arizona, acheved a dark mahogany color .
  6. #6 30th September 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys.

"
    What skin type and body type are you Az?"

I'm probably a skin type II. I'm a mesomorph/ectomorph. Currently weigh about 187lbs/85kg.

Let me know how you go. Will be interesting to compare.
  7. #7 2nd October 2014 
    Thanks

Great. I am a low end 3 I would say maybe high 2.
    Female. In late 20s. Med body type.

3 Jabs in, 0.25 each go. No side effects whatsoever as yet.
    Start on 0.4 tonight.

Will check in to see how you are going and compare every couple of days* ]
  8. #8 2nd October 2014 
    Thanks

curious on what vendor you decided to purchase from Az?
  9. #9 4th October 2014 
    Thanks

last one was exterene peptides out of florida.
  10. #10 6th October 2014 
    Thanks

So far;

0.25 X 3
    0.4 X 1
    0.5 X 1

No UV except for bright coolish weather over the weekend, outdoors for a few hours.

No side effects whatsoever. Maybe a little decreased appetite.
    New freckle by my eye. Think maybe an existing freckle looks darker.
    Think my skin looks a little yellower. Possibly imagination.

Will 2 weeks total preloading before a sunny holiday work? I'm not sure.. it seems to take people longer?
  11. #11 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

Update: 0.25 x 3, 0.4 x 1, 0.5 x 4, 1mg x 2.
    Still had no UV bar a few sunny days out and about (weak sun)
    About an hour a day outdoors and a few hours on weekends.

2 tiny moles and a freckle by my eye are really dark now compared to before. Almost black. I actually like them I think they're cute.

I am weirdly lightly tanned all over, is this maybe because I am a type 3? Was surprised to see myself a bit browner without sun. Just a light difference but I noticed.

Zero bad side effects.

Is it possible I am having weird dreams as a result or is that a coincidence?

6 pounds of fat has fallen off me in ten days so I guess my appetite is considerably affected. I'm ok with this though.

Have bought a neilmed nasal gel spray for my second vial to take with me on hols in 4 days. Will stick to 1mg/day til then and some uv (sun beds) x 2 before I go.

Any updates AZ?

12. #12 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

haven't used any MT2 for about ten days had a round of the latest crud going around hit me had in the guts* so I didn't want to add any thing to it , still well colored, they use to call dark moles "beauty marks "in Europe*
  13. #13 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

Ha Jim c, yes we call them that here!! Mine were called beauty spots before but now they are really really dark like black.. I think it's nice, most ppl on this forum seem pretty averse to this side effect, I happen to love it!
  14. #14 10th October 2014 
    Thanks

the darkness will tend to blend in , wife had several small black and i mean black on her face when we first started but now they have faded almose to the same color as the rest of her face.
  15. #15 11th October 2014 
    Thanks

Hey,

Well what can I say. Nearing 2 weeks in for me now. I've lost count of my total dosage. I've been alternating between 0.2/0.4 and sometimes 0.6mg. I've probably used around 4mg all up so far. I first got some sun when I was about 5 days in and didn't really notice anything, however by the following day I'd developed a definite tan.

My face and arms aren't far off my desired darkness now, so as soon as they're perfect I'll cover them up and wait for the rest of my body to catch up and then I'll go onto maintanence.

No real sides to report. I did experience a tight feeling in my stomach every now and then for the first few days. I haven't had it recently though. As for freckles, I suppose a few on my forearms have gotten slightly darker, nothing much though. Although I never had too many freckles to begin with. I also had a freckle at the side of my eye that's gotten darker. It's the only freckle on my face and I love it, I couldn't have picked a better spot for a freckle on my face..Haha.

Oh and I forgot to mention, the fat loss. Yes! I can't believe how much flatter my stomach is starting to look, almost take it for that quality alone! Definitely makes my cardio exercises easier.

So that's about it for me so far. I'm very happy to be honest.