• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Possible?

1. #1 25th September 2014 
    Thanks

Possible?

Hey Guys,
    can i reach the same typ/stage of tan (mt2) with mt1 too ? I know i need more mg mt1. But is that possible?
    Greets from Germany
  2. #2 25th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Possible?

It depends what you mean by the same stage. I hope he doesn't mind me referencing, but have a look at some of thatredditguy's pictures in the MT2 threads.

If you mean that, then I doubt it is possible - atleast not without some seriously high dosing.
    I've read about people using 2mg a day of MT1 and only ending at the slow, nice natural glow that MT1 is popular for.

Somebody else with more personal experience may be able to shed some more light as I've only used MT2.

Tom

3. #3 25th September 2014 
    Thanks

i mean the strength of the tan.
    Sry my english is rly bad
  4. #4 25th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    i mean the strength of the tan.
    Sry my english is rly bad ]"

That's alright! By strength, do you mean the darkness of colour?

Take a look at this image - is that what you mean? http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/mt2-after-summer/msg5868/#msg5868

If it is - then you won't be able to reach that colour.

You will probably get to this sort of colour though. http://melanotanforum.com/peptide-journal/seriously-impressed!/

Tom

*** thatredditguy and BazzaBoi, I've linked your posts as they're images you've have shared, if you want me to remove the links for any reason, drop me a PM. **
  5. #5 25th September 2014 
    Thanks

lol thats to dark, but is that possible with m1 ? Im white type 1 brown-blond-red hairs. Im not a typical red-head. Noone in my family has red hairs. Im a bit. I need so much time to tan, only my arms +neck mostly tanned. So i ask is that possible for me with m1. I want mt1 because slowly tan ( better control) and little side effects. I know i need maybe 30 days. would that work ?
    Im rly sad ]
  6. #6 25th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    lol thats to dark, but is that possible with m1 ? Im white type 1 brown-blond-red hairs. Im not a typical red-head. Noone in my family has red hairs. Im a bit. I need so much time to tan, only my arms +neck mostly tanned. So i ask is that possible for me with m1. I want mt1 because slowly tan ( better control) and little side effects. I know i need maybe 30 days. would that work ?
    Im rly sad ]
    "

Type 2-3 should be possible with MT1. Depending on your dosing schedule, you should expect results from around 1-3 months.

This thread has some interesting information]

Londonboy was 20-30mg in, and I imagine about 1 month in when he started seeing colour. Havn't been many updates lately though.
    On that same thread, Cees says he was about 50-60mg in, by the time he was happy.

Hopefully that's easy enough to follow.

Another option would be to use MT2, but dosing 250-500mcg each day. This should allow for more effective (but controllable) tanning - The sides at this dosage are also negligible for most users.

Tom
  7. #7 26th September 2014 
    Thanks

je thx, i think i will start with mt1
    After 30-50 mg i have the colour that i want, how i can hold that ? guys with mt2 write, they only inject 1-2 a week.
    And with m1 ?
    In my country, all guys warning about mt2. And i read about guys who die.
  8. #8 26th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure about MT1, actually.

All of the stories I have read were the media trying to make headlines. We've had a few in the UK that were basically "Melanotan kills young woman" etc, but in the same story the coroner specifically states MT2 wasn't the cause, but in fact another unrelated issue.

However, do what you are most comfortable with!