• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

re use melanotan again after 1 year

hi guys newbie here

i started melanotan last year and got a great colour. then stopped in about may 2013.

i want to start using again and i had 3 unused unopened melanotan 2 vials left and i put them in the freezer so they have been stored there for almost a year and a half. just wondering if they will be ok to use again or should i bin them and buy new?

any help would be greatly appreciated

many thanks
  2. #2 24th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: re use melanotan again after 1 year

Hey davepenn, welcome to the forum. Any tricks of the trade you are able to share, what was the secret to the great color last year?

No worries about your stored MT-2 vials, they are good to go - good luck!
  3. #3 24th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hey davepenn, welcome to the forum. Any tricks of the trade you are able to share, what was the secret to the great color last year?

No worries about your stored MT-2 vials, they are good to go - good luck!
    "

hi thanks for your help. thats good to know i forgot to say i also have bac water unopened that has been stored in the fridge for a year and a half too is this also safe to use??

regarding my good colour last year, all i did was just follow the guidelines and i pretty much got dark within the space of 5 weeks, i regularly used a combination of both sunbeds and outside tanning and it just seemed to work for me.

many thanks

4. #4 24th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Very nice, thanks again dp! I loved the results as well when I had the luxury mix of sun & sunbeds.
    Yes sir, no issues with you bacteriostatic water. Sounds like you have stored your bac water well, no safety concerns there.