• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th September 2014 
    Thanks

Need help about mixing and storage MT2.

Alright either starting this month or the next as a skin type 1 ginger.

What i have are the following]
    The plan was to load for a week, 0.25 mg for 5 days then up to 0.5 if the sides are manageable, after the week inject EOD or E3D until i get the tan i want then maintain.

If i add 2ML of sodium chloride to the vial how many units are 0.25 mg?. (itīs a 20 mg vial remember)

The vial will last me for 2-3 months is it okei to just keep it in the refrigerator the whole time, because of bacteria? If not how should i store it.. Thanks!

2. #2 13th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Need help about mixing and storage MT2.

Odd that you have found a 20mg bottle! Are you sure the weight is correct?

if you add 2ml (200 units) of water to 20mg then every 10 units will be 1mg.
    From this you can determine 0.25mcg will be 2.5 units and 0.5mcg will be 5 units.

As to storage, it's generally perceived as better if you load the MT into syringes and freeze them, just to be safe.
  3. #3 13th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Odd that you have found a 20mg bottle! Are you sure the weight is correct?

if you add 2ml (200 units) of water to 20mg then every 10 units will be 1mg.
    From this you can determine 0.25mcg will be 2.5 units and 0.5mcg will be 5 units.

As to storage, it's generally perceived as better if you load the MT into syringes and freeze them, just to be safe.
    "

Thanks for the reply. Yes itīs 20 mg or at least claimed to be on the printing. Where i live there is only a small black market and very limited amount of products. There are currently no 10 mg vials being passed around here as far as i know of.

I know a guy who has used this product, he claims it works decent and the tan does no lie

When i take it out of the freezer how long should i wait until i inject?. (since itīs frozen)

Pic]

4. #4 13th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Looks like a standard 10mg vial you see everywhere else, but it may not be!
    As to the tan you'd get a good one from 1/2 of the usual dose, and it varies from person to person, so you wouldn't be able to tell from that.

Normally it takes a minute or two to fully defrost, if you consider that it's a minuscule amount of water content - the size of the syringe is actually quite deceptive.
    You can hold it in your hand to help add a little heat. Its not a method I've used, so may be worth getting more input - I know for certain there are many on here that do.

Regards,
    Tom