• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th September 2014 
    Thanks

worry about moles [pic]

Hi.
    I injected 10mg of mt2 this summer first time. Had great tan and didnt notice any new moles on my face, arms, etc, which was suprising for me. But i noticed some small moles near my genitals. Then I stoped using mt2 for 2 months. Started again two weeks ago with loading (small doses) and my moles on genitals are becoming larger and more bulging. I'm very affraid, never had moles in this area and now they appeared and the worst thing is that they are convex!!* ]What should I do? Removed them? I will go to dermatologist for sure, but I dont know if I should say about mt2, because it's not popular in my country.

There are about 7 moles and this is the biggest one (yes, its my penis)]
    ""
  2. #2 11th September 2014 
    Thanks

Re: worry about moles [pic]

I have had some similar to before I took melanotan, and my doctor cut them just gone.
    They do not look dangerous out in my estimation.
  3. #3 12th September 2014 
    Thanks

Looks like a skin tag to me. You could probably scratch it off with untrimmed finger nails.
  4. #4 15th September 2014 
    Thanks

I feel uncomfortable posting in this thread, but alas I will give my input.

Melanotan usage has been known to produce a series of "flat warts" on me at the beginning of each summer when I begin my cycle. They are benign and are cut off by a dermatologist, but it's pretty consistent in that it does it each it each time I start... I haven't seen anyone else on the boards complain about it but it looks pretty similiar to what you're experiencing. If you feel worried about it have it checked out by a derm.
  5. #5 19th September 2014 
    Thanks

my self I would be more concerned about the dark spot by your thumb nail in photo