• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th September 2014 
    Thanks

Whats the longest anyone has been on MT 2?

i've only used it for one summer. What about the rest of you guys?
  2. #2 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Whats the longest anyone has been on MT 2?

well, I've heard of people having used it daily for ten years with no problems. I have used it more than six months daily ( 1 mg a day) and then had my blood checked, it was fine. I quit because I'm currently trying to figure out how good the alternatives work.
  3. #3 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

3 &1/2 years* with no problems other than it makes my white hair stand out* :-\
  4. #4 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

I think I have heard people going on longer than a decade
  5. #5 10th September 2014 
    Thanks

I've only been jabbing for about 4 months now and I'm down to .150mcg ED and I planning on doing so for the long term. I don't want to go totally unnaturally dark but I do love the darkening of my facial hair and pubic hair. It's amazing that this stuff has ripped the bit of ginger I had in me right back out. As long as I don't overdo the sunbeds I'll look nice n tanned all year.
  6. #6 10th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Been on intermittently for almost a decade. Have not gone back to ginger status nor have I suffered from sunburn, good times!
  7. #7 11th September 2014 
    Thanks

This is my second season. I started on MT1 and changed later to MT2. Throughout the winter I was using .33mg MT2 a few times a week and was able to keep some tan.

This summer I've been taking lower doses, like 1/6th of a milligram, until two weeks ago getting ready for Hawaii when I went back up to .33 mg/day. I'm half-way through my Hawaiian vacation and have a good tan. I was out in the sun for four hours today and got darker with no burn! I love this stuff and plan on taking it for the rest of my life.
  8. #8 11th September 2014 
    Thanks

Over 3 months now. Great stuff for a Type-I ginger as me 8)
  9. #9 16th October 2014 
    Thanks

Been using it for 10 mths. I dose lower than most at 200 mcg per week. This keeps me moderately bronzed and allows me to wear shorts and no shirt outside. As a type 1 I never dared do this before. I plan to take the winter off and resume in the spring.
  10. #10 18th October 2014 
    Thanks

4 years during spring and summer. Have always had the nausea no matter the years or dosage.
  11. #11 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

I've been using mt2 for the last 3 years. 0,25 mg per day. Sometimes I take 2 day breaks. Right now I care more about getting darker hair and beard but I dont want to get darker than I already am. Im afraid I will have to dose higher in order to get darker hair. Does anybody know what the hair darkening depends on? Maybe certain suppliers
    Sell mt2 that is more potent in terms of hair darkening.
    I have ordered some mt1 for the first time. My plan looks like this]Day 1* * 1 mg mt1
    Day2* * * 1 mg mt1
    Day3* * * 1mg mt1
    Day4* * * 1mg mt2
    Day5* * * 1mg mt1
    Day6* * * 1mg mt1
    Da7* * * 1mg mt1
    Day 8* 1mg mt2

So basically im taking mt2 every fourth day at a rather high dose. I am hoping to get a lighter skin tone and darker hair at the same time.
  12. #12 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I've been using mt2 for the last 3 years. 2,5 mg per day. Sometimes I take 2 day breaks. Right now I care more about getting darker hair and beard but I dont want to get darker than I already am. Im afraid I will have to dose higher in order to get darker hair. Does anybody know what the hair darkening depends on? Maybe certain suppliers
    Sell mt2 that is more potent in terms of hair darkening. Any ideas?*
    "
    It's down to the same thing, so if you get dark your hair does too. I find it interesting that you dose 2.5mg ED and don't experience this.
    I dose 500mcg E3D and my facial hair has gone from (almost white) blonde to black over about 2 months.

Tom
  13. #13 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    I've been using mt2 for the last 3 years. 2,5 mg per day. Sometimes I take 2 day breaks. Right now I care more about getting darker hair and beard but I dont want to get darker than I already am. Im afraid I will have to dose higher in order to get darker hair. Does anybody know what the hair darkening depends on? Maybe certain suppliers
    Sell mt2 that is more potent in terms of hair darkening. Any ideas?*
    "
    It's down to the same thing, so if you get dark your hair does too. I find it interesting that you dose 2.5mg ED and don't experience this.
    I dose 500mcg E3D and my facial hair has gone from (almost white) blonde to black over about 2 months.

Tom
    "

Sorry. Made a mistake...0.25 ED. What supplier are you using?
    Like I said i am not trying to get darker, thus I dont want to increase my mt2 dosage. Since hair grows slow I thought a highrr amount (1mg) of mt2 every 4th day would cause darker hair growth but in return my skin would maybe become lighter because of the 3 day break. Am I making sense?
  14. #14 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Its a little confusing as you edited your previous post after I had replied.

"
    I have ordered some mt1 for the first time. My plan looks like this]Day 1* * 1 mg mt1
    Day2* * * 1 mg mt1
    Day3* * * 1mg mt1
    Day4* * * 1mg mt2
    Day5* * * 1mg mt1
    Day6* * * 1mg mt1
    Da7* * * 1mg mt1
    Day 8* 1mg mt2

So basically im taking mt2 every fourth day at a rather high dose. I am hoping to get a lighter skin tone and darker hair at the same time.
    "

This could work, I've not experimented or heard of anyone using both at once. You'll have to be the flagship in that area unless someone else has info.

[hr]

"

Sorry. Made a mistake...0.25 ED. What supplier are you using?
    Like I said i am not trying to get darker, thus I dont want to increase my mt2 dosage. Since hair grows slow I thought a highrr amount (1mg) of mt2 every 4th day would cause darker hair growth but in return my skin would maybe become lighter because of the 3 day break. Am I making sense?
    "

I work for labpeptides.net so I use their products.
    And yes, it makes sense. That may be why my hair is still black as I do a 500mcg dose every 3 days. This allows me to stay the same colour with no UV exposure and my hair to stay dark. It also affects hair differently to skin so it could be down to that.
  15. #15 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

The thing about your hair is interesting to hear. When you say "black" , do you mean really black or dark blond/brown?
    Of course my hair became darker too but it still seems blondish. It depends on the length too. I would best describe it as brown.
    Facial hair is partial black and blonde.
    I am also hoping to increase skin thickness by using mt1. I suffer from sebhorroic eczema which was the reason I started using mt2. Due to 10 years of cortisol cream usage my skin became thin and reddish. Even now on mt 2 my skin appears reddish every now and then. I was reading somewhere that mt1 increases skin thickness.
  16. #16 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    The thing about your hair is interesting to hear. When you say "black" , do you mean really black or dark blond/brown?
    Of course my hair became darker too but it still seems blondish. It depends on the length too. I would best describe it as brown.
    Facial hair is partial black and blonde.
    I am also hoping to increase skin thickness by using mt1. I suffer from sebhorroic eczema which was the reason I started using mt2. Due to 10 years of cortisol cream usage my skin became thin and reddish. Even now on mt 2 my skin appears reddish every now and then. I was reading somewhere that mt1 increases skin thickness.
    "

Not sure if this is getting slightly off topic now, it may be worth creating a separate thread. ]

Black may be overstating things a little but its definitely dark brown.

I'm not too sure about MT1, sorry!

Tom