• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th September 2014 
    Thanks

Why do peptide selling websites get shut down so frequently?

I was always under the impression MT2 was legal to sell for non-human uses, so why would the websites be shut down for it?
  2. #2 5th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Why do peptide selling websites get shut down so frequently?

MT-2 is in such high demand (human), it creates a problem. Websites may distribute 10-100k vials...by then their cover is blown...as there aren't as many qualified buyers....
  3. #3 5th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Any site that is listing them in a shop based format has risks.

Generally you can only use the 'research' defense if you only make products available by enquiry. You would also have to vet the buyers to ensure they have the means and permission to carry out such testing, such as Universities / laboratories.

The other issue is that if you also sell it with water/needles/wipes/kits, you're implying it is for human use.

Finally a lot of countries have an outright ban for importing/exporting Melanotan and related products unless you have full documentation, in these cases its irrelevant whether you have needles/wipes.

Regards,
    Tom
  4. #4 6th September 2014 
    Thanks

We who live in the United States live in a country that is overregulated, in my opinion. Government agencies put their nose into things that have demonstrated value and they restrict access to them. At the same time, those same agencies work hand in hand with pharmaceutical companies to protect them even when their products are of questionable value.

In addition, there is a great deal of misinformation in the media about peptides, and hormones. For example, on September 4, 2014 the AP issued a story that was widely circulated, claiming there was a link between testosterone and cardiovascular disease.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/09/03/fda-little-evidence-support-testosterone-drugs/lTPplzFaGBBbZh2hcKyaWP/story.html

The article, by Matthew Perrone, is based on flawed science since over 50 studies document the protective effects of testosterone against cardiovascular disease in men. It's unfortunate that the article got such publicity. In THE NEW TESTOSTERONE TREATMENT Edward Friedman explains the benefits of supplementation with testosterone for men and women. The studies causing concern at the FDA failed to take into account the conversion of testosterone to estradiol, something that is relatively easy to regulate with an aromatase inhibitor. It is excess estradiol that is a cause of cardiovascular problems in men, not testosterone supplementation.

The bottom line is that it is a mistake for men and women to fail to supplement their declining hormones. It may be a mistake to fail to supplement with Melanotan and other peptides, too, although I'm currently researching this question for a new book on bremelanotide. I would not be surprised to find that there are numerous health advantages to supplementing with peptides.

To get back to the topic at hand, instead of closing merchants who sell peptides, it might be better to legalize the substances and educate the public about them, and also institute quality controls so that customers can be assured of getting what they pay for.
  5. #5 6th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    MT-2 is in such high demand (human), it creates a problem. Websites may distribute 10-100k vials...by then their cover is blown...as there aren't as many qualified buyers....
    "

So then what happens to those who are closed down? Do they face fines/jail time? Or do they just start new websites to sell from?
  6. #6 6th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    So then what happens to those who are closed down? Do they face fines/jail time? Or do they just start new websites to sell from?
    "
    I have heard of (seen in the news) arrests occurring, don't know about fines/jail time. There is certainly a fair amount of whack a mole that happens in the marketplace, yes sir!
  7. #7 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    I have heard of (seen in the news) arrests occurring, don't know about fines/jail time. There is certainly a fair amount of whack a mole that happens in the marketplace, yes sir!
    "

On that note, what exactly makes the buyers safe from being arrested? Are we not breaking the law by using it on ourselfs? I imagine it would just be too hard for them to arrest all the people who use it.
  8. #8 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I imagine it would just be too hard for them to arrest all the people who use it.
    "

The worst thing that can happen to customers is, if the source get seized its computers and customer database, and the source is not able to encrypt the data.
    The authorities will then just send a fine for each customer if the customer has not previously been fined for the same. Those who have previously been fine, they are interviewed by the police.
  9. #9 7th September 2014 
    Thanks

Do we all have to live with this worst case scenario? Interviewed by the police and then next?
    Cigarettes, alcohol, refined sugar,....are most likely much worse than melanotan. So wouldn't it be better the fully legalize this for people using it? Travelling topics keep coming up, people worry a lot, what if they'd find fifty vials in my freezer? What if this happens, what then? Stress is not exactly something helping people.
  10. #10 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Do we all have to live with this worst case scenario? Interviewed by the police and then next?
    Cigarettes, alcohol, refined sugar,....are most likely much worse than melanotan. So wouldn't it be better the fully legalize this for people using it? Travelling topics keep coming up, people worry a lot, what if they'd find fifty vials in my freezer? What if this happens, what then? Stress is not exactly something helping people.
    "

I agree with you, however, as it currently stands complaining about it does nothing. What could we actually do to improve the situation? Write a pettion asking for certain peptides to recieve full legality? Find a medical company willing to invest in medical trials of the MT 2 so it could be FDA approved? Volunteer ourselves for said medical trials? What do you think?
  11. #11 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

Agreed, but it is political. In the EU we have commissioners who for many years has worked against MT.
    Those in power in the EU stressed citizens with everything and you never know when they steal everything you own and put one in the torture chamber to force false confessions. My country is known by the citizens of using torture chambers and seizures of private property, and the courts always responsible state interests and commit abuses against citizens.
  12. #12 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Volunteer ourselves for said medical trials? What do you think?
    "

I even tried to offer me as a test subject with doctors and hospitals. They claim that MT does not work.
  13. #13 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

Just like a dermatologist claiming sunless tanners and hair dyes have improved so much over the years.
    In the end, it doesn't feel right to have melanotan in my fridge. it's probably ok, but there would be ways to feel more comfortable about it? Lots of worse stuff are available.
    Most problems reported come from criminal sellers using mannitol. If the governments would make sure people can only order decent stuff and give them the advice to have regular skin checkups, people would feel more safe.
  14. #14 8th September 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Just like a dermatologist claiming sunless tanners and hair dyes have improved so much over the years.
    In the end, it doesn't feel right to have melanotan in my fridge. it's probably ok, but there would be ways to feel more comfortable about it? Lots of worse stuff are available.
    Most problems reported come from criminal sellers using mannitol. If the governments would make sure people can only order decent stuff and give them the advice to have regular skin checkups, people would feel more safe.
    "
    Where is one bit of proof with regards to criminal sellers having influence over the custom peptide synthesis manufacture of small peptides to include harmful filler? Most problems arise from bogus sellers stirring up the pot....
  15. #15 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

That's why customers should be protected. They will keep using it Reports going many years back claim it's "relatively" safe for most of us so it would be a shame that they get abused by a few haox sellers, selling them bad stuff.
  16. #16 8th September 2014 
    Thanks

@Djen

You worry unnecessarily and should not fear that your refrigerator will be investigated. You bought Melanotan for personal use. I myself am not afraid to have Melanotan in my fridge ]