• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th August 2014 
    Thanks

PT-141 (Bremelanotide) SURVEY

I'm working on a new book about bremelanotide (PT-141) and invite all who have used it to share their experiences by taking my fun survey:

http://manhattanmakeovers.com/bremelanotide-pt141-survey

Your anonymity is guaranteed. I will update the Melanotan Forum on results of the survey from time to time.

Thank you!
  2. #2 27th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: PT-141 (Bremelanotide) SURVEY

Completed the survey for you - for anyone wondering it takes about 20 minutes to complete.

I do have a few comments though;

The structure of the survey is long and quite messy. You could split it up over 4 or 5 pages to make filling it out easier.
    - General info
    - Melanotan 1
    - Melanotan 2
    - PT 141
    - Male
    - Female
    - Healthcare

This way you could make it slightly more interactive, ask if they have used MT1, they say no, it skips to MT2 and so on. As it is you have to scroll through a lot.

Next biggest issue is you started off asking about "melanotan" - I'd filled this in as I'd used MT2, only to find out there's an MT2 section lower down. Stating MT1 there would help significantly.

Some options should probably be multiple choice where there is a text box, but that'll only really help you when it comes to sorting the answers.
    Other questions seem a little unnecessary, like interesting stories or hiding the effects - but I imagine this could add to your book.
    There's also a couple of issues with spelling errors.

Other than that I'll be very interested to see the results!

Best of luck,
    Tom
  3. #3 27th August 2014 
    Thanks

Tom,

Many thanks for your constructive suggestions for the PT-141 survey, which I'll incorporate into the redesign later today! I especially appreciate the idea about multiple pages. I'll report back here when the redesign is live.

Michael
  4. #4 27th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sounds good! I'll be more than happy to give it another run when you're done to see what its like!

Regards,
    Tom
  5. #5 28th August 2014 
    Thanks

Tom, and all interested persons,

The revised, easier-to-use PT-141 survey is now online. Please take a few minutes to contribute to my research for a book about PT-141 by answering the survey. It's in the same place, just new and improved and easier to navigate]

Your anonymity is guaranteed. Thank you!

Michael
  6. #6 29th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Looks good! The flow is much easier and less daunting now, too.

Because I like to nit pick, the race and skin type should probably be radio buttons, rather than check boxes. Otherwise somebody could select skin type one and six, confusing results.

It may be worth adding a "rather not say" option to the race question, as many people prefer not to disclose this information on survey.

On the PT-141 administration question you can select multiple options because you've used checkboxes for each of the options; You've then put "more than one method", which isn't really necessary. Perhaps calling the question "What METHOD did you use to take the drug? (Please select all that apply)" would solve the issue.

Lastly, on the "Did you mix it with bacteriostatic water?" you've use a text box where radio buttons may be more appropriate, giving a specific Yes/No answer.

On a final note, its a very well done survey and should produce some good answers!

Tom
  7. #7 29th August 2014 
    Thanks

Tom,*

I'd like to hire you as my consultant, you're so good at this! All kidding aside, your suggestions are very much appreciated and I'll incorporate them into the revision later today.

Thank you for the positive feedback, too. I truly hope people enjoy the experience of taking the survey, and your suggestions will help them do just that. I know there are many funny stories out there about what happened when taking PT-141 and I hope to capture some of that lighthearted stuff for the book as well.

I'll post a note here for everyone once these edits are incorporated.

Mike
  8. #8 30th August 2014 
    Thanks

Hello all,

I'm pleased to let you know that the revised PT-141 survey is now available online. (Tom, thanks for those helpful suggestions!) If people would take a few minutes to answer it, contributing their experiences to the book I'm working on, that would be great. Of course your complete anonymity is guaranteed. You can find the survey at this URL]

Chris, I appreciate your making this topic a sticky post!

Thank you to one and all!

Mike
  9. #9 31st August 2014 
    Thanks

Note as of August 31st 2am EST:

My apologies to all who tried to answer the survey today. There's a glitch where it's returning error messages (even to me) claiming that valid responses are spam.

I'm working to correct this issue with the Visual Form Builder technicians, and will report back here as soon as it's fixed. Thank you for your patience, and please accept my sincere apologies for this annoyance and waste of your valuable time.

Mike
  10. #10 3rd September 2014 
    Thanks

NOTE TO ALL:

Thank you for your patience, and I'm happy to report that the PT-141 survey is back up and running. Can someone please take it (even if you just put in a few spurious answers) to test whether it's working . . . As noted above, the URL of the questionnaire is]

Thank you!

Michael
  11. #11 5th September 2014 
    Thanks

By which date do you need the survey completed please?
  12. #12 6th September 2014 
    Thanks

Hi, rh,

Thank you for your question about what date I need the survey completed by. There is no deadline right now, and no rush. I will use all replies I receive.

I'm pleased to report that the survey has been tested and is fully functional . . . so anyone interested can take it right now at this URL]

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy taking the survey! I designed it to be an entertaining experience as well as a research tool to collect data for my book on Bremelanotide (PT-141).

Michael
  13. #13 22nd September 2017 
    Thanks
    Link seems down