• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

Weight loss....Help

Hi everyone I’m new to this but would love some advice. I have been using mellanotan 2 on and off for a while now. I have been using it twice a week for two months and feel amazing. I’ve lost 3kg as well which is where my question lies….did anyone else lose weight using this peptide? Why have I put all the weight on now that I haven’t been using it and is it safe to use long term? I love feeling brown and skinny. My partner tells me if I use it long term It will no longer give me the same results. How long has everybody been using this product? Should I take breaks from it and if so for how long.?HELP…please* :-[?
  2. #2 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Weight loss....Help

"
    Hi everyone I’m new to this but would love some advice. I have been using mellanotan 2 on and off for a while now. I have been using it twice a week for two months and feel amazing. I’ve lost 3kg as well which is where my question lies….did anyone else lose weight using this peptide? Why have I put all the weight on now that I haven’t been using it and is it safe to use long term? I love feeling brown and skinny. My partner tells me if I use it long term It will no longer give me the same results. How long has everybody been using this product? Should I take breaks from it and if so for how long.?HELP…please* ]"

I’ve also lost 3kg. I believe that the reason for this is that I eat less when I'm on the beach throughout the day. I have a BodyFat% at 8%, and also love to be skinny and brown.
    Do not eat too much*
    I've used MT2 at medium dose, every day over the past 2½ month.
  3. #3 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

Oh have you really? I wish I could keep the 3kg off when I stop using MT2. How long are you
    going to use it for? I would love to hear how you go when you stop using it...Do you think its safe to continually use?
    I want to stay on it because I feel much more happier but everyone is telling me to stop using it for a while* :-\
  4. #4 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Oh have you really? I wish I could keep the 3kg off when I stop using MT2. How long are you
    going to use it for? I would love to hear how you go when you stop using it...Do you think its safe to continually use?
    I want to stay on it because I feel much more happier but everyone is telling me to stop using it for a while* ]"

I´m 80days and 38mg in. Will go to 50mg. I'm type-I and some bodyparts are still not tanned.

I was fit before I starting MT2 and have a healty lifestyle, so I will not get fat later. The best way to lose weight is to eat MUCH less and avoid sugar, alcohol, fast carbohydrates and starch.

I also feel happier, but i'm sure it's because of the sunshine, and not MT2.

I also want to stay on MT2 but I can not answer your questions, others will respond to us.
  5. #5 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    I want to stay on it because I feel much more happier but everyone is telling me to stop using it for a while* ]"

I´m 80days and 38mg in. Will go to 50mg. I'm type-I and some bodyparts are still not tanned.

as stated in other post been using for 3 and 1/2 years no adverse effects .

I was fit before I starting MT2 and have a healty lifestyle, so I will not get fat later. The best way to lose weight is to eat MUCH less and avoid sugar, alcohol, fast carbohydrates and starch.

I also feel happier, but i'm sure it's because of the sunshine, and not MT2.

I also want to stay on MT2 but I can not answer your questions, others will respond to us.
    "
  6. #6 19th August 2014 
    Thanks

Listed as a side effect is appetite suppression.
    People say that some / most of the sides are allergic responses and that over time
    they will reduce as the body becomes accustomed to MT. Maybe it's my dose levels
    but I always get the stretchies but never much upset to stomach.