• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

2nd time mt2 user, did it wrong last time please critique my new usage plan :)

Hello all,

I am a skin type 2 - 2.5 i think, im pale as in winter but can get pretty dark in summer, anyways i think im 2-2.5

4 years ago i ran one vial of mt2, i did 0.25 everyday, and i abused the sun bed, probs used it 3-5 times a week for long periods of time, i didnt load i just started injecting and started tanning in sunbeds. in 2 weeks people said i looked like id been on holiday in the Caribbean, i didnt get major dark facial freckles , but i did get some and new ones and i didnt like them. all in all i was very happy with the tan and the freckles didnt bother me till i paled up again.

In hindsight i believe i went about this quite wrong, i blame youth haha, i believe i could have minimized the freckles had i not abused the sunbed and been more patient.

so this is what i plan to do for my next trial of melanotan2, any critiques of my attempts at logical reasoning would be very much appreciated ]
    Step 1. Load on mt2 for 2 weeks at 0.25 without purposeful sun exposure

Step2. after 2 weeks have 2-3 tanning sessions per week suntanning outside for the same amount of time id tan normally without mt2, any other time in the sun i will put sunscreen on so i dont over do it

Step 3. continue step 2 until im happy with my colour and then run maintainence on 0.5-1 doages every 3 days

can anyone see any holes in my reasoning or protocol? any information would be much appreciated? ]
  2. #2 17th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 2nd time mt2 user, did it wrong last time please critique my new usage plan :)

All looks good, Timmy.

I would say though, as a skin type 2, a loading phase isn't really necessary.

I'd start at step 2 - doing 250mcg daily or very other day and receiving normal UV exposure.

Then maintaining on 500mcg every 3 days or so with slight UV exposure.

Obviously, it depends what's best for you. Some people don't tan well on low dosages and others do, if you're not happy with the rate or maintainance then you may have to step up the doses/frequency. In the end it depends what's right for you. As a returning user you should she better at that!

Melanotan (forum admin) has a good log on frequent low dosging that may help.

Best if luck,
    Tom
  3. #3 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: 2nd time mt2 user, did it wrong last time please critique my new usage plan :)

Thanks Tom, much appreciated! will test the waters with what you recommended
  4. #4 17th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I like your plan and agree with Tom. Imho your experience and skin type allows for greater flexibility with dosing. 250mcg dosages daily could help get in the groove first, then slowing to 2nd day or 2-3x/week.... Where are you tanning timmyb22, USA or down under?
  5. #5 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

I'm tanning in Australia mate, wet and cold atm but almost spring time!
  6. #6 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

go low stay low is my advice.