• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

traveling with m2? on plane?

I will be leaving in a few days on vacation. I will be flying and I will miss three days of injects while im there. I am already done loading and I have a tan already. But I inject everyday. I was thinking if taking a pre load ed syringe with me on the plane or just mail it to the hotel at which I Wil be staying at. Leaning more towards option 2. Anyway I will be out in the sun everyday and I dont know if I will need it. I mean am I already protected? Will I lose a little bit of my tan in three days? Do I even need to worry about just three days? Im not traveling out of country btw. I mean I already have a nice tan do I need to worry about three days of no injects? Thanks
  2. #2 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: traveling with m2? on plane?

from what I read most take prefrozen with them on plane in check in baggage some one who flies* might know more, unless you burn easy I wouldn't worry about missing three days .
  3. #3 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for tge reply. Yeah ive been shooting for 2 and a half months and ive been in the tanning beds for the last month and im pretty dark i haveca feeling ill be ok
  4. #4 16th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's up to you, really. 3 days won't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

There's some info about customs/travelling here: http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-2/melanotan-questions/