• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th August 2014 
    Thanks

Seriously Impressed!

Hey

I'm a skin type 2/1 (I never tan in the sun, red then white again and take a slight colour with regular sunbed use but wouldn't call it a tan as such). My arms are very freckly and I have brown hair with a hint of ginger (Ginger beard and sideburns).

When I started mt2 I had been using sunbeds for 2 months and had built up to 9 minutes per week so I had a little base colour. My first 3 injections were .100mcg and jabbed into my thigh (I read this helps with eliminating or lessening sides) and never had any bad effects. I then started jabbing .250mcg daily and .500mcg on sunbed day (.250mcg half an hour before and .250mcg straight after) into my stomach.

I'm halfway through my second 10mg vail and people have been asking if I've been on holiday! My ginger stubble and sides have went dark too which I love! I'm still on 1 9 minute sunbed session but may up that. Only kinda side effect I've had really is the occasional boner!

I'm so happy with the results! I've never been this colour!

Not very accurate but here's 2 face pics to compare...

Before

After

2. #2 14th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Seriously Impressed!

These are pretty good result, and quite quick too.

I believe the lesser sides from the leg is due to slightly slower absorption rates.

Are you looking to get much darker than this, or will you switch over to maintaining the tan now?
  3. #3 14th August 2014 
    Thanks

I'm still pinning everyday and want to get much darker.

4. #4 15th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Way cool, thanks for sharing BazzaBoi!* 8)
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    wow that really looks amazing, how long did it take for you to completely heal in that fashion.
  6. #6 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Those are pretty astounding results! Not many people get that much of a noticeable differentiation in their skin tone - especially on the sides.
  7. #7 9th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice! Not a lot of people get those results so kudos to you. Congrats.
  8. #8 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice one. You look much better now!
  9. #9 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Very quick and well-defined results. Thanks for sharing. Any potential tips you wouldn't mind sharing? I would love to hear what you have planned for your future in terms of body optimization.
  10. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Congratulations on your result! I can say that you are really satisfied with it. I am giving this product a try. I hope it will also work on me just like how it worked on you. Anyway, aside from this, are you using other products that might have helped in the process of achieving this result?
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that most people are often quite shocked and surprised how quickly they start to notice the effect it will have.

For some it might take a little longer than others but the majority of the time the results are quick.
  12. #12 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I can see the difference man, you’re getting quick results. Good thing you haven’t felt any of the side effects some people suffer from because they seem to be very unpleasant. Let us know how it all goes and if you increased time in the tanning bed. Also I’m interested in knowing if you change the dose.
  13. #13 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Seeing your pictures, I can say that your product works great! Just keep on using it until you achieve the perfect kind of tan. While the result is already satisfying, if I were you I would still look for a better result. Well, it might be because I am quite addicted to tan. Lol.
  14. #14 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm with Tom, wondering if there's any tips you'd like to share when calculating a good plan, since it looks like you've done a fantastic job. Congrats on your good results, and good luck with the rest of your plan! I love reading these kinds of logs and seeing everyone's successes.
  15. #15 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The results are indeed remarkable. Share with us some tips as it might be really helpful for those who can't get it right.
  16. #16 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    OMG. You seriously had great results with mt2. Haven't tried it yet, but now that I have seen your photos, I might give it a try as soon as possible. I have never been content with my tanning result as well. Hopefully, I will be satisfied with mt2.
  17. #17 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Amazing! Even I was seriously impressed with the effect of the product. You really achieved the tan that you have been dreaming of for a long time. Now, I am eager to invest in tanning products. I also love tan so much! Unfortunately, I don't have natural tan skin tone.