• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th August 2014 
    Thanks

anyone ever start with M1 and switch to M2

I have ordered both M1 and 2. My plan is to take M1 for several weeks in moderate to low doses ( total about 60mg) and then about once a week inject with M2 in a low dose. Has anyone tried this ? What were your results ect.. To give back to the forum, when I complete my journey ( first time user) I will post with my experience, advice ect.* Thank you
  2. #2 12th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: anyone ever start with M1 and switch to M2

I started out on M1 and used about 40 mg or so last spring. I got very dark, and I'm on the low end of being Fitzpatrick type 2. I then switched to M2 almost daily for a couple months. Then when summer was over I used a third of a mg two to three times a week, sometimes skipping a whole week at a time. I maintained some of my tan throughout the winter and spring even with little to no sun.

I'm currently back on M2 about five times a week, using 1/5th of a mg at a time. I've been getting a little sun once a week and am darker. I plan on getting some sun a couple times a week and deepening my tan for trips I'm taking to Hawaii and Nicaragua.

This year I'm protecting my face from getting too dark using waterproof sunscreen and a zinc oxide containing sunscreen stick.
  3. #3 12th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thank you Fairskin for your reply. Did you find with M1 the darkening or appearance of new moles/freckles were greatly reduced/eliminated. I plan on using M1 for about 9 weeks then micro dosing M2 and I hope to acheive some decent color with minimal side effects.
  4. #4 12th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Starting with MT1 and switch to MT2

Hey marvins23, great info from fairskin. I like your plan, best wishes on your upcoming journey! Please post any questions along the way.

I found MT1 to offer good benefit when surrounded by peers and when alone. MT1 is my preference had I be in school or in the office whereas MT2 offers benefits with the other half

Although I cannot speak for fairskin, I want to show mild support for the concerns with regards to darkening or appearances of new moles/freckles. Be prepared that at any dose/time, of either melanocortin peptide (mt1 or mt2), unpredictable pigmentation may develop. Not having too many moles and never encountering a worrisome mole...and after ~8 yrs of use...my first instance occurred* ]
    If there was any strategy available to minimize the evolution/awareness of pigment/sun damage, starting with the lower potency melanotan 1 and moving onto melanotan 2...all of the above at low dosage...is your ticket (as predicted). Was there any other side effects in particular you'd like to avoid marvins?
  5. #5 13th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Thank you Fairskin for your reply. Did you find with M1 the darkening or appearance of new moles/freckles were greatly reduced/eliminated. I plan on using M1 for about 9 weeks then micro dosing M2 and I hope to acheive some decent color with minimal side effects.
    "

The first thing I noticed, even before getting any sun, was that the freckles on my arms and hands got darker. I ended up getting quite a bit of sun while I was on both MT1 and MT2, and there were two negatives]
    I found two really good sunscreens to block the sun for these areas: Sunology Sunblock Stick and Watermans Face Stick SPF 55 - Skin Tone. Both of these are visible on your skin so you wouldn't wear them to work, but they're great on the beach and out in the water.
  6. #6 13th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks to both of you for your time and responding. I'm fair skin and my biggest concern is developing freckles and/or moles on my face. Fairskin's reply pointing out the areas of her face while using M1/2 are a bit concerning to me. However I hopelessly want to lead a normal life and not have to plan everything around sun exposure. Nobody understands that unless they walk in our shoes. After reading a lot on this forum I'm very confident I will achieve the same results as most and have my entire world change and open up to me. I pray I do not develope many noticeable freckles on my face ( currently my face only has a few ).* If I can ask you for one more bit of advice. How do I measure 150 mcg on my syringe. I purchased 30 g 1/2 1cc. I plan on filling one 10 ml vial of M1 with 2ml of bat water. Is that correct ??*
  7. #7 13th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Starting with M1 and switch to M2

"
    How do I measure 150 mcg on my syringe. I purchased 30 g 1/2 1cc. I plan on filling one 10 ml vial of M1 with 2ml of bat water. Is that correct ??
    "
    Correct, draw to 3 units on your insulin syringe to get ~150mcg. I always double check with peptide calculator.