• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th August 2014 
    Thanks

Legality in USA?

Ok anyone know where the suppliers stand legally, selling RESEARCH /
    NOT FOR INTERNAL / HUMAN USE MT2 in USA?
    I potentially have a supplier that will sell in lots of 100 10mg vials.
    I don't have use for 100 (a full gram). So, considering re-selling some of it.

2. #2 10th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Legality in USA

You'll be okay purchasing, reselling is where your issue would be. The nanny states/USA require sellers to go beyond the for research only ruse.... Be safe!
  3. #3 10th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    You'll be okay purchasing, reselling is where your issue would be. The nanny states/USA require sellers to go beyond the for research only ruse.... Be safe!
    "
    Got a list of those "nanny states"?
  4. #4 10th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "
    "

USA/EU/AUS
  5. #5 10th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "

USA/EU/AUS
    "
    Meaning what?
    The subject line says I am in USA.
    One of 50 states.
  6. #6 11th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Legality in USA?

It's low risk, just wanted to air caution! Don't ship to the Uk/EU or AUS from USA
  7. #7 11th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    It's low risk, just wanted to air caution! Don't ship to the Uk/EU or AUS from USA
    "
    Ahh ok, was never my intent to ship outside usa.
  8. #8 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

If you can get your supplies domestically and only resale domestically you will be fine as long as you make no mention that this product is for human or animal testing.* In vitro only.*

The problem is importing. Customs has a nasty habit of confiscating peptides and claming it is GROWTH HORMONE without any type of testing* So the onus is on you to prove they are wrong.* As you know, this would be costly and would involve lab testing and an attorney.* So it is easier to just let Customs have your order.* It's just their way of fucking wih you.* I do know a guy who had a peptide business and advertised on the internet and he even got a visit by the FDA.* * He got tired of the heat and closed shop.* There was another case in Houston where they guy actually got busted.* He was charged with the growth hormone thing again with no testing.* Eventually the charges were dropped.* But you can beat the rap but not the ride, as they say.
  9. #9 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    If you can get your supplies domestically and only resale domestically you will be fine as long as you make no mention that this product is for human or animal testing.* In vitro only.*

The problem is importing. Customs has a nasty habit of confiscating peptides and claming it is GROWTH HORMONE without any type of testing* So the onus is on you to prove they are wrong.* As you know, this would be costly and would involve lab testing and an attorney.* So it is easier to just let Customs have your order.* It's just their way of fucking wih you.* I do know a guy who had a peptide business and advertised on the internet and he even got a visit by the FDA.* * He got tired of the heat and closed shop.* There was another case in Houston where they guy actually got busted.* He was charged with the growth hormone thing again with no testing.* Eventually the charges were dropped.* But you can beat the rap but not the ride, as they say.
    "
    Yeah, ask OJ what it cost to be found NOT GUILTY.
  10. #10 17th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "

I would go as far to say ship within your state only for maximum security. Feds may become unhappy about using their internet and postal systems.... Ftp!
  11. #11 17th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "

I would go as far to say ship within your state only for maximum security. Feds may become unhappy about using their internet and postal systems.... Ftp!
    "

On this note pretty much all postage services have conditions against the posting of peptides (although not always specifically, but will be included in terms such as pharmaceuticals or unregulated medicines, etc.)

You don't always have to be truthful about contents when shipping domestic (are there customs for mail between States?), but as soon as you go international you're required to tell the truth. If something gets picked up in customs it has your name/address and signature - and you'd be commuting fraud.
    Although as you've said, international isn't your aim, so you should be ok.

Tom
  12. #12 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Importing peptides will get you into a lot of heat. The best thing you can do is to find a consistent supplier within your area.
  13. #13 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think you would be allowed for importation. It would be best if it passes through word of mouth within your area. Or if you have a good website and a good lawyer. It is really hard to explain to people who are uneducated on this subject matter (read: Customs).
  14. #14 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you would have a problem with reselling. Well, if you have a "crowd" in your area, that would be nice. But doing it like a big time business would be difficult. I agree with peptideguru, you can always lie when declaring what's inside but if they catch you, that's the end of it.
  15. #15 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you won't have any problem if your only plan is to use it. If you can buy it in your area, then I think it is legal there. However, it is quite difficult to ship this kind of item to another state or country. I don't know why, but I think they have issues on peptides.
  16. #16 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Purchasing will be okay, but reselling will definitely be a little more dangerous. If you must resell a peptide, try doing it within a local area or your state rather than across the country.
  17. #17 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would reiterate the general advice to mostly deal inside of your own state, try not to deal with interstate or between-countries. I've heard bad things going over the US-Canada border, although there is a chance of you getting lucky. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk, and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be willing to buy some of your supplies, but it's probably best to be inconspicious about it. I don't believe that it's illegal (might be, depending on the state), but I think the police would get suspicious and (in their mind) have every right to confiscate what you have.
  18. #18 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you've any connections in the chemical field, you can always try using a chemical supplier, like Aldrich! A bit more expensive considering the stuff they sell is incredibly pure and used for research purposes only.
  19. #19 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Buying from a authorised seller is no problem at all, but just like any other substance, selling it in to another is where the problems start.

While I'm not sure what sort of punishment can be enforced, I'd probably say it isn't worth the risk.