• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Doesn't work?

1. #1 6th August 2014 
    Thanks

Doesn't work?

Should I be worried because this stuff doesn't seem to work at all.. Started last friday injecting 250mcg, and from saturday to this day have injected 500mcg every morning (5 units a day, reconstituted with 1ml bac water.) Been in sunbed twice, first time 10min, and second time 18min. Also been tanning on the beach like 6 hours altogether. Still same color. Will the stuff start to work later or should I have seen the results already if that stuff even worked? Haven't even noticed any side effects, maybe little tiredness and headache but I think I'm just imagining that..
    I haven't gotten even a single freckle which is wierd.

I think im skintype 2, I have a basetan so im not even pale.

Scenic group melanotan 2.
  2. #2 6th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Doesn't work?

Hey Ralph, thank you for the question! There is no indication that the product is not doing its job. Melanotan is not expected deliver noticeable results in so few days...the body has not been given the chance to go through melanogenesis. Tanning in the sunbed or beach daily, injecting melanotan 2 & already having a base tan (with healthy tan-able skin type)...results should be dramatic...give it until this weekend for folks to comment on your color
  3. #3 6th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Normally it takes 1-2 weeks of dosing before you recognize the effects.

I would be careful not to get too much UV exposure, however. 30 minutes in beds and 6 hours in direct sun over 5 days in quite a lot!

Let us know in a week how it turns out - as Melanotan said, somebody else will probably point it out first.

Tom
  4. #4 6th August 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah I just should be more patience. I'll post later when the stuff starts to make real noticeable difference.
  5. #5 7th August 2014 
    Thanks

I was super pale, and it took me about 6 weeks and 1.5 10mg vials to develop a tan. Patience man.
  6. #6 7th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

When people label it as 'instant tan' and all the other rubbish, its not your fault for expecting that!

Generally though you have two options;

You tan slowly, anything between 100-250mcg daily (or 500mcg every other day) for about 3-6 weeks depending on where you start and where you want to finish.
    Or, you can tan quickly, with anywhere up to 1000mcg every other day, mixed in with intensive UV exposure and you can get results in 1-2 weeks.

However, if you go over the top then you'll likely get a grey/yellow tint to your skin and look ill.
    Its mainly about finding what is right for you. Some people tan well from 200mcg, others don't notice anything until 800mcg.

Tom
  7. #7 8th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

It took me between 3-4 weeks the first time to notice changes. After that when I started for the summer season it only takes 1-2 weeks.
  8. #8 8th August 2014 
    Thanks

Over here three weeks. I guess this reflects our society. We all want instant changes. Noticed this in the alternative section as well, no results after one week do not mean no results will come.
  9. #9 8th August 2014 
    Thanks

"

Very true, depending on how receptive your body is / skin type.
    10 days is a common time to start seeing it.
    Do you get any sides? Like the flush, the yawn-stretch? etc..
    What is your skin type?

I would be careful not to get too much UV exposure, however. 30 minutes in beds and 6 hours in direct sun over 5 days in quite a lot!

Let us know in a week how it turns out - as Melanotan said, somebody else will probably point it out first.

Tom
    "
  10. #10 13th August 2014 
    Thanks

Now its like 5,75mg used, was in sunbed yesterday for 15min and face got pretty dark, but other bodyparts didn't get color at all I think.. New moles appeared in the face and neck, but they are so little can't even see if don't put yourself just front of the mirror. On friday it's been 2 weeks of usage. I think i'll just use rest of the mt2 in 250mcg dosages, summer here in Finland is out and don't wanna look nigger in the dark fall..

Waiting for next summer!
  11. #11 14th August 2014 
    Thanks

Not all MT2 is the same. We have tested product from dozens of suppliers and the results run the gamut from zero peptide to 99% purity. Some of the Chinese companies will put anything that looks white and powdery in a vial that they know won't kill you and ship it for $12 or $15. Next time you buy try using a supplier that has been around for a while. Peptide suppliers come & go like the wind.
  12. #12 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Not all MT2 is the same. We have tested product from dozens of suppliers and the results run the gamut from zero peptide to 99% purity. Some of the Chinese companies will put anything that looks white and powdery in a vial that they know won't kill you and ship it for $12 or $15. Next time you buy try using a supplier that has been around for a while. Peptide suppliers come & go like the wind.
    "
    Best price I see from china is around $0.60/mg but must buy 100vials.
    ($660 with shipping)
    I would like to have 20vials at that price, but w/o going together with
    others to devide the 100vials I don't see it happening.

Anyone with a USA hookup feel free to pm me.
  13. #13 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    ($660 with shipping)

"

I can get you 20 vials for around $210... a far cry from 60 cents a milligram but still cheaper than most I've seen.
  14. #14 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

Ours may be more expensive than what you can find elsewhere, but we're mostly concerned about the quality of our product. When it comes to purity - it is true with almost everything.....you get what you pay for.

Hope you can find what you are looking for* * 8)
  15. #15 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Ours may be more expensive than what you can find elsewhere, but we're mostly concerned about the quality of our product. When it comes to purity - expense is not a priority.

Hope you can find what you are looking for* ]"
    :
  16. #16 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

[/left]Melanotan is what we do and we have been successfully doing for six years with great results*
  17. #17 15th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Almost all suppliers can make 98%.
    With our purity pretty consistent at >99%, there's a small amount of difference in the market.
    Cost can be made reasonable without compromising quality.

Regards,
    Tom
  18. #18 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    ($660 with shipping)

"

I can get you 20 vials for around $210... a far cry from 60 cents a milligram but still cheaper than most I've seen.
    "

$0.60/mg ($6/10mg vial) is the going rate in China for 100 + orders (98%).* Never seen anyone disappointed with the source I use.* *

20 for $210 is a VERY good price for small orders bdvince.* Hope people take you up on that one.
  19. #19 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "
    ($660 with shipping)

"

"

$0.60/mg ($6/10mg vial) is the going rate in China for 100 + orders (98%).* Never seen anyone disappointed with the source I use.
    "
    Finding one that will sell me 20 vials is the problem (at anywhere near that price). If you have one, let me know via pm.