• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th July 2014 
    Thanks

a cancer drug???

Just read this article: http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/07/x-factors-rylan-clark-admits-to-using-cancer-drug-for-tanning-im-vain-594397/

they must know nothing about it calling it a cancer drug, these are once again the kinda stories giving me nightmares and making me feel guilty using it
  2. #2 25th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: a cancer drug???

The stuff you read in the media is mostly unreliable. I found out that sites like this and other similar sites will paint a better picture of the hazards. We are the clinical trials and our discussion answers a lot of questions about MT-2.
    From most of what I read it seems like the side effects are mostly mild and benign. There are a few exceptions such as the guy who got very sick from injecting 5mg in one shot. Then there's been a guy or two that got a mole inside their eye that affected their vision. That scares me since its true that the eye contains melanocytes just like the skin. Being that moles are a common side effect I can understand the eye thing happening. Fortunately its very uncommon.
    The other thing that's a bit of a concern is the unpredictability of the results, sides, and effects.
  3. #3 25th July 2014 
    Thanks

and on the other hand the insecurities make insecure people having been bullied all their lives feel like freaks.
    I think the injectables scares the media off. If that person would have used more dangerous pills, no one would have cared.
  4. #4 28th July 2014 
    Thanks

Djen you are spot on I haven't heard of anyone getting cancer on this stuff or of anyone dying of it this changes peoples lives and who are they to judge what you do you only have 1 life I think it's been around 30 years now it may be true that long term affects are unknown but to be honest I really don't care because looking good is everything in today's society some may disagree but they'll be deluded only reason Melanotan might never become legal is because it's an injectable in all honesty it's pretty harmless especially compared to other things you could get your hands online
  5. #5 28th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Just read this article]
    they must know nothing about it calling it a cancer drug, these are once again the kinda stories giving me nightmares and making me feel guilty using it
    "

that is what is commonly called yellow press intended for shock value only.
  6. #6 28th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    they'll be deluded only reason Melanotan might never become legal is because it's an injectable "

the big reason is greed and the fda not liking to approve multy use drugs