• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 sides

So some of you may remember my mt1 log from last month.

I started to have extreme sides so stopped taking it around the middle of last month.

Now 1 month on the sides are still persisting, albeit slowly improving. My doctor doesn't seem overly concerned my by and pulse rate is healthy but for me it's been horrific. Going from exercising every day to being almost completely devoid of energy is not fun.

The sides have basically been stomach upset, which has been continual and gets much worse after a long or stressful day and generalised fatigue.

I should note I have always had a sensitive stomach and had flare ups bite nothing like this.

I'm not shifting the blame as I began my experiment with the knowledge things could go wrong i just think we should list positive and negative experience. I did get a tan though lol though not as deep as my mt2 experiment last year.

My main takeaway is ultimately for me mt is no way worth it. For some people it seems sides are extreme and can take weeks to get over (in my case around a month and I'm still not fully back to normal)

Before djens pops up and says I'm lying or it's not mt the fact my trained doctor thinks it is mt sand the fact I was in great health before my experiment is enough evidence to trust that I wouldn't be having these problems without having taken mt.
  2. #2 14th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 sides

Hey Bro

Really sorry you had to quit due to negative side effects. As you said everyone reacts differently to the peptides so there is no point in people trying to pass off peoples experiences as false / unrelated.

Really hope you feel better soon and thanks for sharing your experience with the peptides. You know where to find me if you ever need help with anything.

* BoB
  3. #3 15th July 2014 
    Thanks

Hey mate

Thanks for the response and all your help

I definitely think I've just developed some kind of immuno reaction, and the fact I tried to dose high meant I got more sever side effects. I'm feeling better each day, just think I am particularly sensitive to the peptides

Still think this forum is a great resource, and for any body dosing high on MT1 if you start feeling lethargic and having gastrointestinal upset I'd stop pretty quickly or at the least cut the dose drastically
  4. #4 15th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks again for sharing your experience with Melanotan 1 Londonboy. Hopefully you'll be back to normal ASAP. Experimental dosages of MT-1 always treated me as expected (a-MSH comparison MT-2 of course) without long term influence from a fast acting water soluble peptide hormone. Not to be unsympathetic, a question I have wondered about is maybe devils advocate in nature...I've thought exposure to synthetic melanocortin agonist peptides improve/enhances communication via g-coupled proteins...?
  5. #5 15th July 2014 
    Thanks

"

I started to have extreme sides so stopped taking it around the middle of last month.

Now 1 month on the sides are still persisting, albeit slowly improving. My doctor doesn't seem overly concerned my by and pulse rate is healthy but for me it's been horrific. Going from exercising every day to being almost completely devoid of energy is not fun.

The sides have basically been stomach upset, which has been continual and gets much worse after a long or stressful day and generalised fatigue.

I should note I have always had a sensitive stomach and had flare ups bite nothing like this.

I'm not shifting the blame as I began my experiment with the knowledge things could go wrong i just think we should list positive and negative experience. I did get a tan though lol though not as deep as my mt2 experiment last year.

My main takeaway is ultimately for me mt is no way worth it. For some people it seems sides are extreme and can take weeks to get over (in my case around a month and I'm still not fully back to normal)

Before djens pops up and says I'm lying or it's not mt the fact my trained doctor thinks it is mt sand the fact I was in great health before my experiment is enough evidence to trust that I wouldn't be having these problems without having taken mt.
    "

Thanks very much for sharing. The purpose of this forum is to share meaningful experiences, regardless if the experiences are contrary to our desires. I too have experienced persistent symptoms that come and go, which seem to correlate with stressful events, such as after a long day, or after intense exercise. As I noted in prior posts, my symptoms were non-specific (dizziness and a floating feeling, along with excessive mental fatigue). The symptoms have improved somewhat, after being off MT2 for sometime. The risks for me are too high. Thus, now I am more interested in developing a topical that works. I would be interested in further discussing your symptoms and comparing my own experience. For example, what does the fatigue feel like, when dose it occur, how long does it last, etc.* *

Thanks for sharing.
  6. #6 26th July 2014 
    Thanks

Improves what communication?

Truth is mate, I have no idea how pure or the state of the substance I injected. I can assume it was relatively high quality due to the tanning and photo protective effects but aside from that it could me something else resulting in the sides.

Either way they are horrible, and as someone who prides themselves on keeping in shape mentally and physically I'm very confident it has been the MT that has resulted in the sides.

Anyway two weeks on I'm still struggling a bit albeit feeling a lot better than I was previously.

"
    Thanks again for sharing your experience with Melanotan 1 Londonboy. Hopefully you'll be back to normal ASAP. Experimental dosages of MT-1 always treated me as expected (a-MSH comparison MT-2 of course) without long term influence from a fast acting water soluble peptide hormone. Not to be unsympathetic, a question I have wondered about is maybe devils advocate in nature...I've thought exposure to synthetic melanocortin agonist peptides improve/enhances communication via g-coupled proteins...?
    "
  7. #7 26th July 2014 
    Thanks

Hey I'm feeling better each week, but the symptoms are just generalized fatigue mental and physical. A mild sort of depression, which is not like me at all and slight snappiness/ irritability.

I was getting a lot of heart palpitations as well but these have tapered off. I'm working out again but recovery is slightly slower than usual post work out. Last year I had similar symptoms after MT2 but my doctor told me it was post viral fatigue from an infection I got travelling. Now I'm starting to think it was probably MT. I returned to normal after about 2 months last time and this time my recovery seems to be taking a similar time frame.

How long ago did you stop taking MT? What are your normal fitness/ health levels like? What are your symptoms?

"
    "

"

Thanks very much for sharing. The purpose of this forum is to share meaningful experiences, regardless if the experiences are contrary to our desires. I too have experienced persistent symptoms that come and go, which seem to correlate with stressful events, such as after a long day, or after intense exercise. As I noted in prior posts, my symptoms were non-specific (dizziness and a floating feeling, along with excessive mental fatigue). The symptoms have improved somewhat, after being off MT2 for sometime. The risks for me are too high. Thus, now I am more interested in developing a topical that works. I would be interested in further discussing your symptoms and comparing my own experience. For example, what does the fatigue feel like, when dose it occur, how long does it last, etc.* *

Thanks for sharing.
    "
  8. #8 29th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan side effects

"
    Improves what communication?
    "
    My thoughts/curiosity are on the wavelength of plasticity. Happy you're not getting old & feeling better weekly!!!