• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

Fainting on high dosage?

Hi guys Q for ye.. I have used this product about 2 years ago I am a type1 pale redhead. did 10 jabs last time got a nice dark colour.
    Ive planned a last minute holiday for this Thurs 11/7 and I am after getting some MT2. I took my first jab into the bum today. i took 0.7mg i know this was way over the recommend dose for the first time.Aafter wards I felt dizzy and I ended up fainting. I feel fine now. Just wondering was this due to the dosage?? any help deeply appreciated
  2. #2 7th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Fainting on high dosage?

Hi Tanmad

It may have been a severe reaction, however it is quite unlikely.
    Many people dose 1-2mg in an injection (although we don't recommend this) and are ok. It may be worth cutting down the dose just in case though.
    It's also not very advantageous to up the dosage for a quicker tan.

Regards
    Tom
  3. #3 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hi Tanmad

It may have been a severe reaction, however it is quite unlikely.
    Many people dose 1-2mg in an injection (although we don't recommend this) and are ok. It may be worth cutting down the dose just in case though.
    It's also not very advantageous to up the dosage for a quicker tan.

Regards
    Tom
    "

Tom Thanks so much for getting back to me, as ive used these before i never experienced this, I do have a huge fear of needles but again i have never fainted while taking them. When I took the first 2 years ago my dosage was only .3mg I think, so I really have doubled up the dose.

I am wondering if this was just a shock to the system and if should I try again tomor on a lower dose?
  4. #4 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

for me personally low doses don't work, but I do notice that you have to build it up. If your body is used to let's say 0,5,* you'll feel a bit unwell when dosing higher although we can get used to higher doses if we work our way up to it ( I'm not saying over 6 mg like that one guy)
  5. #5 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    for me personally low doses don't work, but I do notice that you have to build it up. If your body is used to let's say 0,5,* you'll feel a bit unwell when dosing higher although we can get used to higher doses if we work our way up to it ( I'm not saying over 6 mg like that one guy)
    "

Djen
    Thanks for your reply, so you think it was just a shock to my system and made me pass out? Do you think I should do one tomor? Maybe .4 or that? Or what would you recommend Thank you for the reply
  6. #6 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

When people first started using melanotan, the first think they asked about was their weight. The lower your weight the lower you should dose. Over the years people seem to care less about it and I don't know why.
    At the beginning you can also try very low doses twice a day. I've heard it's a good way to help your body get used to it.
  7. #7 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

i'v said it before low dosage , what you did was send your system in to temporary anaphylactic shock.
  8. #8 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    i'v said it before low dosage , what you did was send your system in to temporary anaphylactic shock.
    "

Jim thanks for this, I did a stupid move thinking it would help my case as i have such a short period. obviously this was not the case. You think if i resume with a low dosage I should be ok?
    As I previously did these before I adhered to the recommended dosage and I was fine.
    Will I be safe to take 1 tomorrow?

Thank you very much for helping me!

9. #9 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

People need to get used to dosages if they wanna dose higher for whatever reason. Like "labpeptides" said, people using up to 2 mg are fine, but not from the first shot on.
    I think using words like " anaphylactic shock" could only scare people off. Google this and wiki will tell you: it could cause death. I don't think anyone over here wants to make people that scared.
  10. #10 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    When people first started using melanotan, the first think they asked about was their weight. The lower your weight the lower you should dose. Over the years people seem to care less about it and I don't know why.
    At the beginning you can also try very low doses twice a day. I've heard it's a good way to help your body get used to it.
    "

Yes Im hoping to try a low dosage tomorrow evening before bed and get a sun bed too.. really hoping I will be ok to take another on a low dosage like .4 or so?
  11. #11 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    People need to get used to dosages if they wanna dose higher for whatever reason. Like "labpeptides" said, people using up to 2 mg are fine, but not from the first shot on.
    I think using words like " anaphylactic shock" could only scare people off. Google this and wiki will tell you]"

not what I intended just a observation as to the cause of the fainting , having a medical background I diagnosed from the symptoms.
  12. #12 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I think using words like " anaphylactic shock" could only scare people off. Google this and wiki will tell you]"

Yes no one wants to be that scared, and i abused it thinking it would help me on the short time.. Do you think with the sensible dose if i was to take one tomorrow that I would get a " anaphylactic shock" again?? Thanks so much for your help I deeply appreciate it!!
  13. #13 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "

not what I intended just a observation as to the cause of the fainting , having a medical background I diagnosed from the symptoms.
    "

Jim thanks for this, from having a medical background do you think im safe to have one tomorrow on the lower dose stated?? Thank you Jim
  14. #14 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

yes
  15. #15 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    yes ]"

Thanks jim, im going to go by your advice and hopefully your medical history is valid here!!!!!
  16. #16 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

one thing I forgot to ask have you taken and new medication since you last used MT2?
  17. #17 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I am wondering if this was just a shock to the system and if should I try again tomor on a lower dose?
    "

Same source?
  18. #18 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Same source?
    "

Hi melantano,
    just wondering what you mean by same source? Thanks in advance
  19. #19 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    one thing I forgot to ask have you taken and new medication since you last used MT2?
    "

No no new medication or anything like that at all, the only thing I take is the contraceptive pill, which would of been the same pill I was taking 2 years ago, so no, nothing new at all.. any thoughts?
  20. #20 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

was asking because there are some meds and rec. drugs that can cause problems with P141 , so I would assume that the same would apply to MT2