• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2014 
    Thanks

Skin Type 1, seeking advice // MT2 Log

I'm Skin type 1, freckles, red hair.*

I began with 250mcg doses each day for 2 days.*

The following 5 days I used 500mcg doses.*

Each day I get a little sun throughout the day on arms and face but have noticed veryyyy slight, if any, changes with the exception of some freckles darkening up.
    I don't mind the hair darkening as long as my eye color doesn't change.

I'm at Day 7 right now and think i'll do 1000mcg doses from now on but at what point should i begin using tanning beds and for how long with what SPF sun screen?

Thank you
  2. #2 6th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Skin Type 1, seeking advice

stay away from the high dose unless you wanting the sexual side affect you will get just as much tan at a lower cost in you stay low , Mt2 is a great thing but takes time to work , my advice is don't rush it go slow, you have just got your feet wet so to speak .
  3. #3 6th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    stay away from the high dose unless you wanting the sexual side affect
    "

I was on 500mcg/ED/3weeks and did not got wood.
  4. #4 6th July 2014 
    Thanks

Low doses don't work for me either. I think it's very individual. If you have orange hair, pale lashes, a skin as white as milk, I guess it's logical that you need "more" than types 2 of 3.
  5. #5 6th July 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies!

I'm getting plennnntyyy of wood.* Little to no stomach pains as long as I eat a few tums before pinning.* I understand the school of thought that less can be more so I think I'll just bump it up to 600mcg for a week, then maybe 800mcg the next week and cap it out at 1000mcg on my fourth week depending on the type of results i'm getting.

I'm curious about the tanning bed situation though.* At what point should I go, for how long, and what type of sunscreen do I use?
  6. #6 6th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Thanks for the replies!

I'm getting plennnntyyy of wood.* Little to no stomach pains as long as I eat a few tums before pinning.* I understand the school of thought that less can be more so I think I'll just bump it up to 600mcg for a week, then maybe 800mcg the next week and cap it out at 1000mcg on my fourth week depending on the type of results i'm getting.

I'm curious about the tanning bed situation though.* At what point should I go, for how long, and what type of sunscreen do I use?
    "

Just take as much sunbed, your skin can tolerate before it burns and going in lobster mode. It will work, with or without melanotan and with or without sunscreen.

Personally I don't like sunscreen and I can't get a color with it on my skin.
  7. #7 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

I think the doses are different for each individual, but I would be patient, real patient, or you risk it coming on suddenly and looking silly. I haven't even finished 10mg over 5 weeks and am darker than a light skinned Mexican. I was somewhere between a dark type-1 and a light type-2. I will also say that my legs are much whiter, still, and probably need higher doses, but I won't do that at the expense of getting ridiculously darker everywhere else.
  8. #8 7th July 2014 
    Thanks

the torso tans first in most people then legs and last the sides, tan with a shirt for a while till legs catch up with the torso.
  9. #9 9th July 2014 
    Thanks

For a first time user I would say that a week is not enough time to see a difference. My first go around, .5mg EOD, it took two weeks to see my moles start to darken, then another two weeks to notice my skin taking on a darker color. I am a type 2 so it may take longer, slow and steady should get you good results.
  10. #10 9th July 2014 
    Thanks

[b]Day 11] I've been doing 800mcg doses since Day 7.* All stomach pains have subsided completely.* I've changed my pinning regiment to be first thing in the morning vs. right before bed as the only side effect i'm experiencing at this point is rock hard erections, but even the frequency of those have slightly decreased.

Getting a little natural sun here and there and have noticed my arms get slightly red and then darker the following days.* Neck is also much darker.* This is definitely working ]

( What should I use as a maintenance dosage and what should be the frequency when I reach my result? )

A tanning bed session is in order in the next week or so.* Perhaps Day 16.
  11. #11 9th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Skin Type 1, seeking advice // MT2 Log

@bombippy

That is a very quickly result. I don't understand why MT2 works as good for some people.
  12. #12 9th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Low doses don't work for me either. I think it's very individual. If you have orange hair, pale lashes, a skin as white as milk, I guess it's logical that you need "more" than types 2 of 3.
    "

I agree. At least 500mcg.
  13. #13 9th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    am darker than a light skinned Mexican
    "

Picture, please
  14. #14 10th July 2014 
    Thanks

Day 12]
    Decided to go with 1000mcg each day starting this morning.* I feel somewhat indifferent about some of the sides which can be introduced with this amount such as darkening of the hair and the eyes.* I dont think i would totally mind the actual change but i'm wondering how I should handle the inevitable questions...* or what about when i go to a maintenance dose?

Will my skin stay dark, but my hair go lighter again?
  15. #15 12th July 2014 
    Thanks

Well I'm skin type 1 and have seen very good results this past 2 months although it took maybe a month to see anything.

Bombippy my advice is you have to stay with it..it's not a miracle drug that changes your skin complexion over night you will get frustrated and annoyed that maybe you haven't achieved the results you so desperately wanted to, but that will take patience. it's quite the effort to tan a skin type 1 as I know first hand but you will get there.

I am currently on about 75mg and feel well a few moles here and there but by no means nothing major. There's an interesting post down on the forum about taking maybe too big of a dose and fainting this is 100% true as I have a few times it's quite scary and even when taking maybe a lower dose like 500mcg it still occasionally happens because MT2 causes anxiety amongst other things.

For me though, MT2 has completely changed my life gone are the days of hiding away from the sun, now all the girls love me and I feel super confident. I would say the advantages vastly outweighs the disadvantage of this peptide.

16. #16 15th July 2014 
    Thanks

[b]Day 17]* Darkening of freckles/turning into moles as really taken on with these higher doses.* Sides are still completely gone though, even after changing the injection site back to my stomach the nausea I experiencing during the first week has not returned.

Thank you all for the replies and words of encouragement.* RydingHigh: you have already established your base tan now so what is your dosage like these days in order to maintain it? thanks
  17. #17 17th July 2014 
    Thanks

It's a pleasure Bombippy. Well to maintain it after taking so much I don't have to take a lot, perhaps 1mg every week. Before I usually took around 7mg a week to get started, higher doses equals faster results especially for a skin type 1/2. It gave more sides but I was comfortable with that, ps don't worry about the moles too much it's natural just have them checked out every once or twice a year to make sure. Happy tanning 8)