• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th June 2014 
    Thanks

Is it normal that i didnt get any new/ darkening of moles or freckles??

Hi,* ive been injecting melanotan 2* since monday (which makes it 4 injections).* The first time i dosed 1.5 mcg (by accident...) than 0.150 mcg,* 0.250 mcg and tonight i dosed 0.350 mcg.* The problem is that im not getting any freckles or moles like everybody hear got...* Do you think my melanotan isn't good?* And if by now i haven't gotten any bad side effects (only some nausea and suppressed appetite, which i can live with....) can i start dosing up to 0.5-1 mcg a day?
  2. #2 26th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Is it normal that i didnt get any new/ darkening of moles or freckles??

You're getting your units mixed up, 1mg = 1000mcg. So that would be 150mcg (0.15mg), 250mcg (0.25mg) then 350mcg (0.35mg).

As to the sides, it affects people differently. Generally with lower dosages you get fewer sides; if you're getting enough exposure and haven't had any tanning affects after a bottle or two it may be no good.
    If you're receiving the nausea, flushing or other sides it's generally a sign its working.

Regards,
    Tom
  3. #3 26th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Is it normal that i didnt get any new moles or freckles?

Certainly normal snowhite, no reason to suspect poor product. What's the rush to dose @ 1mg daily? Watch out as the physical (and quite possible emotional) results are likely to set in soon...it's a trip when first timers experience skin darkening from synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone. I would stress keeping the dosage consistent & on the low side the next couple weeks, fyi - good luck!
  4. #4 27th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Is it normal that i didnt get any new/ darkening of moles or freckles??

been on MT2 for 3 years now never have dosed more than .250 and I'm a dark shade of mahogany, the only time I would use high doses is if your looking for wood.
  5. #5 27th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Is it normal that i have not get any new moles or freckles?

right on jim c. Furthermore with regards to freckles and moles...I found it odd to have a new found mole darkened with my 2015 usage. This one was in the between waist and public area...dr concurred it was a normal mole, lol. Most all my moles have faded over the course of my MT experimentation w/ a handful of freckles full of dark eumelanin at the moment. Just wanted to point out the variance and help to gauge expectations with your future darkened beauty marks (hopefully your sun damage behaves well also, best wishes).