• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th June 2014 
    Thanks

Favorite place to do a SubQ injection?

Hey yall sorry for all the mass of threads lately.. I liked the discussion we had going on the old board and I'm trying to bring more of that here instead of just source talk and how-to mix questions...

Anyway as most of you know there are many places to do subq injections; virtually any place you can pinch fat on the body. However most people I've seen using MT2 generally just do it in the stomach area for ease of comfort.* Me myself I use the upper-outer area on my glute because I heard it's the slowest absorbing area to pin which may actually be a good thing with MT2. Also I use to do it in my stomach but if I pass through a vein on the way in it could leave a good bruise/blood which isn't exactly a good thing if you're going to the beach later that day!! Anybody else have experiences with hitting veins on the way in and where do you usually pin?* ;D
  2. #2 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Favorite place to do a SubQ injection?

I tried upper thigh but kept hitting veins, and for some reason it burned like hell. One thing to note is....I didnt get the amount of nausea in the thigh as in the stomach.
  3. #3 14th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I tried upper thigh but kept hitting veins, and for some reason it burned like hell. One thing to note is....I didnt get the amount of nausea in the thigh as in the stomach.
    "

I don't notice any nausea pinning into my glute either but I did notice it a few times in my stomach. One thing I always seem to get is pretty bad gastrointestinal cramping for 20min or so after pinning but I get that no matter where I pin so it just might be how my body reacts to the peptide. Well that and a beet red face!* ;D
  4. #4 14th June 2014 
    Thanks

Since starting in 2010 I have always injected in my buttocks / butt / bum whatever you like to call it* ;D

Have never injected anywhere else and 99% of my injections are painless. I just cycle each side when doing daily injections
  5. #5 18th June 2014 
    Thanks

I can not pin in the stomach because I have very low bodyfat%. So I pinned the most fattest place at my body, which are the degree of 135 and 225, of the waist where I have 8mm skinfold and get no pain here when using 30g/8mm needles. I recommend people with BodyFat% under 9%, to use short needles of 5-8mm, and still pinning in lifted skinfolder.