• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th May 2014 
    Thanks

Reliable european supplier of MT2

Hello,

i'm looking for a reliable supplier of MT2 who ships to european countries. Any experiences with them?

thanks!

mela_user
  2. #2 10th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Reliable european supplier of MT2

Me too. Please PM
  3. #3 12th June 2014 
    Thanks

i am very satisfied with
    http://peptidebridge.com/
    it is cheap...and there are no problems with shipment
    I am actually from austria..and have had about 4 orders....with each 5 vials
    delivered by FedEX..you can track your order....and see where it is!
    By the way, I get black as fuck with this shit, especially with the good weather right now ( 36 degrees ) ;D

cheers
  4. #4 12th June 2014 
    Thanks

I've ordered from pepbridge too. It's cheap. I just wonder how safe it is to order from the US when living in Europe. What could be the risks?
  5. #5 15th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi all,

Quick message. The main issue with importing from the US is customs stopping and rejecting packages, I'd imagine this could also cause issues as your address as you are importing illegal substances*.

We dispatch all our packages from the UK, so we have no issues with custom for any country in Europe.

Regards,
    Tom

(*This is a personal view, actual outcomes may vary)
  6. #6 16th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I've ordered from pepbridge too. It's cheap. I just wonder how safe it is to order from the US when living in Europe. What could be the risks?
    "

The risk is the cheap arrogant/ignorant sellers draw unwanted attn upon themselves (& onto the community) when they sell illegally. Feds will have their #...& maybe yours too.... Buy local folks....
  7. #7 16th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hi all,

Quick message. The main issue with importing from the US is customs stopping and rejecting packages, I'd imagine this could also cause issues as your address as you are importing illegal substances*.

We dispatch all our packages from the UK, so we have no issues with custom for any country in Europe.

Regards,
    Tom

(*This is a personal view, actual outcomes may vary)
    "

Hi Tom

You say the peptides are illegal? As far as I am aware this is not the case. Its illegal to sell them for human consumption this is why packages are always marked for research purposes only and not human consumption.

Correct me if I am wrong but Melanotan 1 and Melanotan 2 are not illegal.

* BoB
  8. #8 17th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sorry BoB, it's my understanding the UK/EU requires scripts...no unlicensed meds admitted into countries...research products are illegal (mt peptides included unfortunately - USA suppliers be warned)
  9. #9 17th June 2014 
    Thanks

I know Australia and New Zealand customs require scripts to allow the peptides in. But I am not sure if this is the case in Europe.

It does make sense to buy locally within europe to avoid potential problems with customs.

I am based in Ireland and export / import to and from America, Canada and all over Europe. Have never had problems with customs except for a package that was delayed by two weeks.

Just sharing my experiences I agree that buying within europe makes sense but I have never had a problem with US customs
  10. #10 19th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I know Australia and New Zealand customs require scripts to allow the peptides in. But I am not sure if this is the case in Europe.

It does make sense to buy locally within europe to avoid potential problems with customs.

I am based in Ireland and export / import to and from America, Canada and all over Europe. Have never had problems with customs except for a package that was delayed by two weeks.

Just sharing my experiences I agree that buying within europe makes sense but I have never had a problem with US customs
    "

Sorry about the slow update, havn't been able to get onto the forum.

UK and many other EU country's customs will reject unlicenced medicines or medicines without a prescription.
    In the UK it isn't illegal to possess but is illegal to sell to the public, import and export.

You'll also likely find it is against the majority of mail carrier's T&Cs also.

Regards,
    Tom
  11. #11 19th June 2014 
    Thanks

So in the end for Europeans it's best to order within Europe? And for USA citizens in the US?
  12. #12 19th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"So in the end for Europeans it's best to order within Europe? And for USA citizens in the US?"

Generally, yes, as this minimizes the chance of customs issues. For places like AUS where they rarely have suppliers they have to take the additional risk.

In those cases it would be worth checking with the supplier as to whether they will issue a replacement. Although we've not had to as of yet, this is something we offer in the event of a package being seized.

Regards,
    Tom
  13. #13 25th June 2014 
    Thanks

Just received my Mel2 order from peptidebridge.com
    I`m from Europe, order was send from Texas and received in 5 working days by Fedex.
    All vials are properly labeled also are included mass spectrometry and liquid chromatograhpy (HPLC) purity reports. Look at attached pictures.*
  14. #14 25th June 2014 
    Thanks

I have also ordered from pepbridge and didnt have any complaints about their product. Something tells me to order from them again because of the decent price. It's hard to believe that some vials are sold for 3 times as much. On the other hand, I'd order from the US as a European. You can pay a few extra dollars to put your mind at ease, but not two or three times as much.
  15. #15 25th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have also ordered from pepbridge and didnt have any complaints about their product. Something tells me to order from them again because of the decent price. It's hard to believe that some vials are sold for 3 times as much. On the other hand, I'd order from the US as a European. You can pay a few extra dollars to put your mind at ease, but not two or three times as much.
    "

That's understandable, as price is the main driver for most people - and most are still high quality.

The only reason our peptides cost slightly more is because we produce smaller batches and thus incur more costs/bottle.
    Most suppliers manufacture batches of 1kg+ or import it from China and can thus offer it at lower prices.
    It does however let us manage QC easier, and is just an addition to our other research products, not our only product(s).

Regards,
    Tom