• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th June 2014 
    Thanks

couple questions before I purchase

Hi I am new to the forum but have been researching Melanotan for about 6 years never made the plunge until now. I'm going to purchase from evolution peptides. Have anyone purchased from them? Also I am currently already tan and have been tanning at a salon for about 3 months. I am looking to switch over to mostly melanotan. Is it okay to start Melanotan even though I am tan from tanning? I just would like darker color and longer lasting tan. Any tips would be greatly appreciated
  2. #2 7th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: couple questions before I purchase

Have not heard any poor reviews of said supplier, best of luck! It's okay to begin on Melanotan with a present tan. What's your skin type? Have a tentative idea of dosing and tanning strategy?
  3. #3 8th June 2014 
    Thanks

I'm not sure I'm between skin type 2 and 3.I tan easily but can become white again after not seeing the sun. Any help would be appreciated
  4. #4 8th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: couple questions before purchase

Thanks kngkvn. Upon initiating MT-2, dose a few times at 100mcg. Hopefully there will be minimal (or zero) side effects from a low dosage. Work up to 250-500mcg (250mcg as standard dose, 500mcg as an accelerated dosage), trying to dose prior to tanning salon visits. Cut time spent in tanning bed by 50% (I always recommend covering the face...+ areas of dense melanocytes on the body). Definitely believe MT could provide an edge to make your color darker and last longer!
  5. #5 9th June 2014 
    Thanks

Okay I'm just wondering where to purchase the water for the mixing of the Melanotan. Are the medical websites that sell these items safe? Because the site I'm purchasing Melanotan from doesn't sell the water or syringes