• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th June 2014 
    Thanks

Noob question from experienced user about reconstitution !!

Hey yall. Longtime member of the .org board. Shame to see it go as it had many experienced members on there. Anyway my question is as follows.

I'm an experienced MT2 user for the past 4 years. I always take winters off and start it again at the beginning of summer. My question is about user experiences with how long it takes to reconstitute the vials on average? In the past I got my MT2 from melanotanmagic (no longer around) and that always seemed to dissolve instantly and was ready to use within 10 seconds. However the past few years I've got mine from a different peptide lab and after adding BA water it leaves white residue on the bottom of the vial that takes an hour or so to dissolve completely. I don't shake the vials as I don't want to aggravate the peptides. Both manufacturers peptides give the same effectiveness and side effects at the same dosages so theyre both legit. Just wondering how long on average it takes most of you to reconstitute completely till you're left with a perfectly clear solution?

Thanks for the responses in advance and I hope to see some old board members on here so maybe we can bring dibs off the knowledge of the old board here!* ;D ;D
  2. #2 7th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Noob question from experienced user about reconstitution !!

Shake away (or agitate slightly), mt-2 is a durable peptide...hard to harm it. On average it takes seconds to mix a vial clear. In my experience it's those rare 2-5% of vials/batches that contain a slow to dissolve portion which can require patience to reconstitute entirely. Great topic bdvince, thank you sir!