• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Mexico

1. #1 4th June 2014 
    Thanks

Mexico

Going to Cancun from the US in a month and would like to take a couple does with me. Anyone know if its ok?
  2. #2 5th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Travel to Mexico

It'll be okay. Better half and I would enjoy our stay in Mexico after opening a fresh vial (traveling with supplies in checked baggage). Pre-loading ~2 doses/day each...good times! Enjoy rockinl!
  3. #3 6th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Mexico

Thanks! Just kinda scary. You know when you get to Cancun and go through customs and get the "red light or green light". Id hate to try and explain what that is in those syringes. I somehow can see them not believing me. lol
  4. #4 6th June 2014 
    Thanks

Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I'd pre-mix and put it in an otc nasal spray. No one will inspect what kinda liquid is in it ( not to use as a nasal spray) To me it's always better this way than bringing an unmixed vial.

Syringes are not forbidden. They see thousand of these things a day. If you're worried, you can always bring a vitamin B12 vial with you. IF they would even ask you the question, just say something like]
    The question is more: when taking a premixed vial with you, how long will it remain stable without losing some of its potency?
  5. #5 10th June 2014 
    Thanks

You are probably right about Mexico but I would not risk it. Technically you are supposed to have a prescription for non over the counter meds. All it would take is one over zealous customs agent to ruin your vacation.
  6. #6 10th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 potency

"
    The question is more]"

At least a month without any concern. Do not pay for cold shipping.