• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Tanning

1. #1 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

Tanning

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and I've had a look on it already for topics on the matter I have, but I haven't been successful. Either I'm blind and it's right in front of me, in which case someone could point me to the right topic and I can look it up, otherwise, here goes with my essay of problems I wish someone could help me with* ;D

Basically, I started on Melanotan about 2 summers ago as a friend of mine had been using it and he was like me - pale and rarely tanned. I could tan, but it would have to be a gradual thing and I'd have to use the sunbed reguarly, but if I stopped... BANG! I'd be pale again within the week. But after seeing him use this product in which he looked great for months after, I thought I'd give it a go. Well, I did and I was really happy with the results I achieved. I'm not a fan of needles, but these didn't hurt, and after using the sunbeds as advised (on 3rd day, 6th and on final day of loading, 10th) I was starting to see myself tan really good after a week. Then when I used the sunbeds whilst in maintence period... I was loving it! The tan didn;t go away for months ]
    I repeated this the year after as I loved it!

This summer though, my friend has moved away to America and he told me about the site he ordered it all off for us both. I ordered it, and when it came I mixed it in advised on the site. But here's the problem...

He used to mix it all up for me, so I had to do it myself... But, I mixed in the water, but I read on some YouTube clips to do more than 1ML as in first tube of it you won't get the full amount. So I've mixed in the water with the powder and I have gone the same process as usual. 10 I.U each day for 10 days. But like the past two summers, after the loading - I could go out in the sun all day long and not burn. Yet, yesterday I played a round of golf and although I got a good colour, I burnt a little. My overall tan this summer has become a bit red rather than the brown look I had last two.

Could this be because I mixed too much water into the powder? Also, I figured the first batch I had done wasn't right because the last two times I had used this product... I'd have a constant errection during the day, which was great for sex ;D but this time I never got it reguarly, just usual ones. But now I've done my second batch with only 1ml of water into it (seems like the mixed is now half of what it was in the first one) after one day - today I've had trousers on constant stand by hahah!

Would someone suggest I waited until this t-shirt tan of mine from the golf dies down and start the loading phase again or if I was to do the phase again, hopefully this will create the whole body tan look. I could just do it 3, 6, and 10 day on sunbed and hope it makes me a new man* ;D

Sorry for waffling on, but I was hoping someone would be able to tell me.

Thanks
  2. #2 5th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Tanning

So you think you were taking 1MG per injection? I would give your friend a call and verify what he was giving you for a dosage. I mixed mine with 2ml so that it was easier to measure smaller doses out, I would take .25MG a day, that comes out to 5ml per injection.
  3. #3 7th June 2014 
    Thanks

No I meant I mixed 1MG of sterilised water with the powder when it first come through. I've started back on .5ml a jab. You think that's ok? Thanks for the reply
  4. #4 10th June 2014 
    Thanks

It doesn't matter how much you reconstitute it with as long as you are dividing the amount by 10. No matter how much Melanotan you have in your system if you don't have a base tan then you have the chance of burning if you are in the sun to long. My experience is that yes I have got burned taking Melanotan but the burn disappears with a day where if I wasn't taking Melanotan it would take 2 or 3 days for the burn to fade. I am not advising that burning to get a base tan is a good idea but you have to build up a base slowly over time. that is what you where doing the past two years with sun bed on days 3,6,10.

"
    No I meant I mixed 1MG of sterilised water with the powder when it first come through. I've started back on .5ml a jab. You think that's ok? Thanks for the reply
    "

If that is what you have taken before with no major side effects, darkening freckles or darker circles under eyes, and it works for you then keep that up. I have noticed results using .25mg per day.