• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

My log for melanotan 1 usage

Hi for anyone interested in reading I will try to keep this log of my MT1 experiment. I found the old board logs very useful so hopefully this will be useful to somebody

My stats are]Skin type 1-2 I am pale and have freckles and can burn sometimes but not quickly in the sun I can obtain a tan if I work on it however it does not stay for long so it was never worth the skin damage
    I am female and I have used both MT1 and MT2 previously.

MT2 worked amazingly for achieving* my tan however the downside was the side effects post injection and the major pigmentation I got on my face and a scar that went a deep red and never faded not even after 5 years! (maybe slightly but not much)
    Also I felt I was too dark that the colour did not look natural on me even though I have dark hair and hazel eyes.

I* than changed to MT1 and it was so much better. I felt much safer using it as it does not cross the blood brain barrier and it has been trialed much more than MT2

I did not use MT1 last year as I was just out from surgery and did not want to discolour my scar again so it was fake tan all summer long so annoying ]
    This year I finally took the plunge after debating back and forth and so hence this log]
    I started out using 2mg straight off the bat as I am impatient*
    After tonights dose I will be at the 8mg mark
    I inject right before bed so I have not noticed any sides except from the first injection I woke up with a swollen tummy but fell back asleep after a while not sure if it was due to MT1....

I would also like to add that before I decided to use the MT1 this year I had been taking a tanning pill supplement and using a tan accelerator cream and I have had 23 mins in total on a tanning bed trying my best to get a tan without melanotan and I have a base colour and tan lines ]So I feel I have my skin more ready this time around with the supplements and cream so I will continue using them all during the experiment.

2. #2 4th June 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My log for melanotan 1 usage

I will be viewing your log for sure, thank you very much tanabanana! Best wishes your way* ;D
  3. #3 7th June 2014 
    Thanks

any updates?
  4. #4 9th June 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks*

Well to update I am 20mg in and I have had 45 mins total on a sunbed also using the l-tyrosine tablets and also the tan accelerator daily not leaving anything to chance lol and I am very happy with my tan nice brown glow not as dark as I would like but definite tan lines 8)

I took a break from injecting the last two nights so going to get back onto my 2.5 mg tonight and try get another 10mg into me and hopefully keep this base tan going.

At this point I don't think the MT1 is responsible for my tan I would more think its a mix of everything I am doing not too sure....

I am not going to do anymore sunbeds as I really don't like using them but I wanted to kick start my melanin so now it will only be sunshine from now on hopefully!