• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Follow up on original post....melanotan 2 after a week...

Last week I made a post looking for a good supplier; as I assumed after 2 days of usage, the site that I had bought melanotan 2 from(greatwhitepeptides) was crap. Now, I feel like a dick for doing so. I have experienced zero nausea. After the first day of using, I did feel as if king Joffrey was more sensitive than usual, but meh; figured it was just a coincidence/all in my head. Since then though, I have had ridiculous breakouts of freckles. And unless the product that I ordered is directly for that(boy would that be a terrible investment) this stuff is very legit. Maybe I just got a fluke good batch; or the couple complaints that I had seen just got bad ones, idk. But I'm optimistic at the moment and will try to post some updates over the next month if I get the chance. Thank you to bob and the other guy for messaging me, I appreciate it. And figured I would post a picture of the outbreak on the side of my face. http://i59.tinypic.com/2d0zwqh.jpg* * * * * * * * http://i57.tinypic.com/256gtty.jpg
  2. #2 4th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Follow up on original post....melanotan 2 after a week...

You never said what your dosage was? I found that freckles popped out more when taking more than .25mg. I have used GWP and had very little sides so that is no measure of if it is working.
  3. #3 6th June 2014 
    Thanks

Osu_tanner what dosage do you use? Of course a dosage under 2,5 but each day or???
  4. #4 10th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Osu_tanner what dosage do you use? Of course a dosage under 2,5 but each day or???
    "

I use .25mg per day with very little visual side effects, more freckles. I have taken up to 1mg per day but that makes under my eyes dark and my lips turn purple.