• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 24th May 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 Journal

So I'm a previous MT2 user switching to MT1 for this summer.

I had good results on MT2 last year, but this year it seems the sides outweigh the benefits even with a proven trusted supplier the nausea and weird anxiety was getting in the way of work.

So far I'm on day 2 of my MT1 experience. Have experienced some very slight nausea at dosing 0.5mg, and planning to carry on for 5 days before I up the dose to 1mg ED

I'm a type 1 red head, and would like a light golden color and improved sun protection over summer. I remember a user called Ethy on the .org boards who had the same complexion as me initially, got incredible results on MT1 so I'm going to try and emulate that here.

So

Day 1 - 0.5mg minimal sides
    Day 2 - 0.5mg slightly more noticeable nausea but nothing compared to sides on MT2

Will be sure to try and keep this updated for all those interested in taking the less potent and arguably safer member of the Melanotan family.
  2. #2 26th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 Journal

Day 3 & 4 - 0.75mg no real sides still, a bit exhausted so hard to tell exactly what effect it's having but already a lot more pleasant than MT2.

Think I will do one more day @ 0.75 and bump it up to 1mg, before eventually stopping at 1.5mg depending on results.

Hoping I can get some color @ around 20-30mg, or at least enough to encourage me to keep at it.
  3. #3 27th May 2014 
    Thanks

Hey best of luck with your tanning journery on MT1 great to read I will be following.
    I will be using it again this Summer also. How much do you plan to load before UV exposure?
  4. #4 27th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hey best of luck with your tanning journery on MT1 great to read I will be following.
    I will be using it again this Summer also. How much do you plan to load before UV exposure?
    "

Hey I'm not sure as I've read conflicting reports. Will probably wait until around the 25mg mark, I'm usually outside a fair bit so when I notice colour coming naturally I'll start proactively spending more time in the sun. I'm hoping 40 or 50 mg is enough to get me golden brown.

What was your experience last time?
  5. #5 27th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 1 Log

Very thankful for your insights Londonboy, good luck with MT-1 this summer!
  6. #6 28th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 Log

"
    Very thankful for your insights Londonboy, good luck with MT-1 this summer!
    "

Thank you dude ]
    Annoyingly as always seems to happen when I get a week off work, I've come down with a cold. Nothing extreme but it's enough to make me stop taking the MT1 for a couple of days. I don't think it's MT1 related as both my flatmates have it, and I was working 12 hour days last week with minimal sleep so think it's just my body punishing me now.

Will update as soon as I start taking the MT again
  7. #7 28th May 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your experiences. About the cold start taking echinacea it is a great immune system booster just google it also there are other types of supplements that help the Immune system.

I always take it while I am using the peptides just as a little Immune system booster.

* BoB
  8. #8 29th May 2014 
    Thanks

Cheers B.O.B will order some today

As for the cold, it's gone now thankfully. Did another 0.75mg shot last night and felt fine so hopefully I'm good to go again.

Will try and get some pics this week as well
  9. #9 29th May 2014 
    Thanks

great log so far, i needed arround 50-60mg of mt1 to get a good color. early uv exposure will help.
  10. #10 29th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    great log so far, i needed arround 50-60mg of mt1 to get a good color. early uv exposure will help.
    "

Cheers, when did you first notice it working btw? Did you have any color after 20-30 mg?
  11. #11 29th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Cheers, when did you first notice it working btw? Did you have any color after 20-30 mg?
    "

it depends on your uv exposure, i noticed some changes allready at arround 10-15mg like freckles go darker and some sort of color but i did go outside after the first few mg. after 50+ i was getting satisfied with the color.

fyi i dosed really slow so begon with 0.1mg and most of the time .25mg and on sunny days i did twice a day .25mg
  12. #12 29th May 2014 
    Thanks

Cool thanks for the info dude*

"
    "
    "
    "

"

it depends on your uv exposure, i noticed some changes allready at arround 10-15mg like freckles go darker and some sort of color but i did go outside after the first few mg. after 50+ i was getting satisfied with the color.

fyi i dosed really slow so begon with 0.1mg and most of the time .25mg and on sunny days i did twice a day .25mg
    "
  13. #13 30th May 2014 
    Thanks

Did 1mg yesterday in two 0.5mg shots and noticed no sides.

Going to continue at 1mg a day from now on
  14. #14 31st May 2014 
    Thanks

Did 1.5 today. Felt tired for an hour after and a bit sick* gonna split the doses tomorrow, almost 10mg in now
  15. #15 1st June 2014 
    Thanks

Did 2mg today as it was the first day the suns been out for ages.

Sides were more noticeable but not too extreme. Am thinking of loading the next 20mg at 2mg a day, and then tanning hard from 30mg onwards. I think 10 days of nausea and tiredness is worth it to speed the process along.

Then I'll probably taper it down to 1mg a day
  16. #16 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

Great to hear you are going with the 2mg your better off getting it into your system fast if you can tolerate it
    I am on my 3rd day of 2mg and feeling fine but I always inject before going to sleep to avoid any sides.
    Keep us posted on your journey
  17. #17 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

Haha that's what I'm thinking, I wanna load up fast already noticing a bit of color very subtle but nonetheless still a good sign. 2mg does make me really sleepy though, today I still have dry tired eyes, nothing too extreme just noticeably fatigued something similar to a very mild hangover!
  18. #18 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

We are impatient for the tan plus Summer will be here soon (fingers crossed anyway lol)
    I think its safe enough to load more of the mt1 after reading up alot about it on the old boards through the archives......I think if it was mt2 apart from the sides the pigmentation would be bad thankfully that does not seem to happen on the mt1 ]
    Are you feeling groggy the next day what time do you take the dose at?
  19. #19 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

Just a bit tired, my eyes are dry and it's like a mild hangover. It only happens when I dose above 1mg. I've read through loads of studies on MT1 on pubmed and fatigue seems to be one of the more common sides, I think it effects about 40% of users. It also says it gets better with continued useage so on week 4 of a four week trial there were virtually no reports of fatigue compared to the first week, so hopefully I'll adjust to the larger doses over time. If I don't it's still not a big deal, I'm still hitting the gym, going to work and going out without any issues plus I'll only be dosing high for the next 10 or so days before I taper doses back down to 1mg and then once I'm happy I'll dose 0.5 ED or EOD depending on how well I hold the colour
  20. #20 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

I am probably the same but haven't noticed it as I am always tired and feel groggy lol....well hopefully it will pass as your body adjusts to the dosage and at least it is not impeding on your work etc.
    Great log keep it up