• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th May 2014 
    Thanks

MT2 as... sunburn prevention?

skin type 1 brah checking in

does anybody know what might happen on a low dose of mt2 with no loading phase and no intentional tanning?

i'm extreeemely light-colored (golden hair, red beard, pink skin, etc) and burn retardedly fast/easy. just looking for a less pink, more even skin tone and to not be so prone to sunburn. i literally burn just walking to class and going about daily activities, shit sucks.

i'm really not trying to get as tan as possible and change my whole identity or anything, and would really rather avoid any mole/freckle/hair darkening side effects if possible too. so does anybody have any guess on whether the dosage protocol i mentioned earlier might give me the results i'm looking for?
  2. #2 18th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 as... sunburn prevention?

You'd likely get a subtle color and indeed better resistance to the sun. 200mcg should have a noticeable effect. You can always lower the dose or only inject EOD if you feel it's moving to fast!

I'm the same complexion as you btw and no one really said anything apart from wow you look good with a tan, why didn't you get one before (including the family which was funny)

"
    skin type 1 brah checking in

does anybody know what might happen on a low dose of mt2 with no loading phase and no intentional tanning?

i'm extreeemely light-colored (golden hair, red beard, pink skin, etc) and burn retardedly fast/easy. just looking for a less pink, more even skin tone and to not be so prone to sunburn. i literally burn just walking to class and going about daily activities, shit sucks.

i'm really not trying to get as tan as possible and change my whole identity or anything, and would really rather avoid any mole/freckle/hair darkening side effects if possible too. so does anybody have any guess on whether the dosage protocol i mentioned earlier might give me the results i'm looking for?
    "
  3. #3 19th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 as... sunburn prevention?

Thanks for the response man. Just ordered a few vials! Will take it slow n steady like you said and then play it by ear from there based on how I react. Woot woooot I'm excited! Bring on the skin aesthetics!