• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th May 2014 
    Thanks

combining MT-1 and MT-2 (rosacea)

Hi bros and brodines, i have just ordered my first shipment of MT-1 and MT-2.

I would like to get a nice tan and would like to damp my rosacea symptoms. (facial redness, located* primary in my marlar area. No pustules and papules)

I would like to use MT-1 for]
    "......This will be utilized by many rosacea sufferers as it thickens the epidermis considerably (up to 300%), and has an anti-inflammatory effect throughout the epidermis and top portion of the dermis.* Furthermore, it protects blood vessels and pain nerves via a much stronger and thicker epidermis -- this will lessen rosacea symptoms and triggers (Reference]
    and MT-2 for]

Rosacea is known to involve an inflammatory response via neutrophilic action. Rosacea also causes fibrosis in the dermis. Both of these negative actions are reversed while on Melanotan II (J Invest Dermatol. 2006)

Any help regarding how i should dose would really help me! (I did IPL once and the machine said that my skintype was 1+2 so if thats 1 or 2 or 1,5 i dont know ]
    I have thought of dosing both peptides daily at a small dose? maybe running the half the recommended dose of MT-1 and half the recommended dose of MT-2 for my skintype 1+2.

i have also thought of maybe running MT-1 daily and then using the MT-2 for before tanning and after tanning. (30 an hour before and immediately after)

all advice regarding dosage would really help me.

THANKS ALOT GUYS!

2. #2 9th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Combining MT-1 and MT-2 w/ rosacea

Welcome elkan, what is the breakdown of your MT-1 and MT-2 shipment? Great topic, ty! Either peptide will likely help with your goals.... I like to use MT-1 for the greater user-friendliness - MT-2 is of course best for rapid/dramatic results - using both together doesn't add value and I actually wouldn't necessarily recommend for first time experience (as listening/observing the body is pertinent)

Running a very low dosage MT-1 may deliver lackluster results...the more the better in my experience (with pale skin and rosacea). If both were indeed injected daily, a cocktail may include .25-.5mg MT-1 w/ 100-250mcg MT-2. If running MT-1 daily and MT-2 prior to UV, MT-2 dosing after UV would be for those with sensitivity issues and/or accelerated schedule
  3. #3 9th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Welcome elkan, what is the breakdown of your MT-1 and MT-2 shipment? Great topic, ty! Either peptide will likely help with your goals.... I like to use MT-1 for the greater user-friendliness - MT-2 is of course best for rapid/dramatic results - using both together doesn't add value and I actually wouldn't necessarily recommend for first time experience (as listening/observing the body is pertinent)

Running a very low dosage MT-1 may deliver lackluster results...the more the better in my experience (with pale skin and rosacea). If both were indeed injected daily, a cocktail may include .25-.5mg MT-1 w/ 100-250mcg MT-2. If running MT-1 daily and MT-2 prior to UV, MT-2 dosing after UV would be for those with sensitivity issues and/or accelerated schedule
    "

Thanks alot and thanks for the reply.

My shipment consist of 30G of MT1 and 20G of MT2 (will order more)

I truely belive that your statement about listening to ones body is key.

I do have alot of experience with different peptides TB-500 (if anyone is reading this, it is
    truely a wonderful healing peptide. Fellow rosaceans should note that it is strongly angiogenitic, which is something you do NOT want with this condition. Note that it did not affect MY rosacea! this does not mean it wont affect yours, this is only anecdotal evidence)

And i am currently running 100 mg of Ghrp-2 and ghrh 1-29/mod grf 1-29* (mod grf* and ghrh 1-29 is the same thing) 2xdaily and 100 mg of mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin 1xdaily.

if anyone reading this is currently researching the use of GH pick the one called mod GRF or ghrh 1-29 with NO DAC, you want the GH to pulse and not to "bleed" this is for MEN it is a different story for women dosing wise)

Doing GGhrp-2 and ghrh 1-29 together with melanotan 1 or 2 you should always dose the two peptides 1. being ( ghrp-2 and ghrh 1-29) 2. being* (melanotan 1 or 2) 30 minutes apart, preferably ghrp-2 and ghrh first and menanotan 1 or 2 after.

Reason]
    back to topic (;

I am planning to dose like this]
    day 1.* * 0,5 mg MT1 and 250mcg MT2* (can i mix the two in the same syringe?)

day 2.* * 0,75 mg MT1* (if any sides]
    day 3.* 0,75 mg MT1 and 250mcg MT2

day 4. 0,75 mg MT1

day 5. 0,75 mg MT1* (if anything goes well, i will try with 1 g of MT1 if not i will do 0.5 mg or 0,75 mg)

day 6. 1g of MT1 and 250mcg MT2

day 7. 1g of MT1

day 8. 1g of MT1

day 9. 1g of MT1 (if no changes is skin color 500 mcg of MT2 if changes i will just continue at 250 mcg)

day 10. 1g of MT1

day 11. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2 + first tanning session 12 minutes with SPF 50 in face and SPF 15 on body)

day 12. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2

day 13. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2

day 13. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2 + second tanning session 12 minutes with SPF 12 in face and no SPF on body.

day 14. reassessment

Does the above protocol sound ok?

I do have some moles currently but not very many, should i use spf 80-100 while in the sun or in the tanning bed on the moles? thanks alot!

4. #4 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: combining MT-1 and MT-2 (rosacea)

Really confused as to why you want to mix both peptides. I can't see there being any benefits to this, and it may put extra strain on your body.

If I was you I'd just start on mt1, with a relatively low does, slowly build it up and if you aren't experiencing any results after 20-30mg switch to mt2 and see if you have more luck with that. Chances are you'll be find with the mt1.
  5. #5 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Really confused as to why you want to mix both peptides. I can't see there being any benefits to this, and it may put extra strain on your body.

If I was you I'd just start on mt1, with a relatively low does, slowly build it up and if you aren't experiencing any results after 20-30mg switch to mt2 and see if you have more luck with that. Chances are you'll be find with the mt1.
    "

The reason for wanting to use them both is that MT1 is a WHOLE amino chain and mt2 is just a part of that chain that has been AMPLIFIED alot.

I am in doubt if MT2 usage will increase the thickness of my epidermis. (i think only the WHOLE chain has these abilities eg. MT1 please provide me with any info if i am wrong) and MT2 as stated above is AMPLIFIED alot and therefore has great anti inflammatory properties which MT-1 might have but these are not AMPLIFIED.

I am just trying to harvest the grain of two diffrent worlds. (thickness and inflammatory properties)

hope it makes sense (:
  6. #6 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

Ah thanks, makes a lot of sense you seem to know your stuff so I'll keep my eyes on the thread for your progress.

What do you think the anti inflammatory properties of mt2 are by the way? Sounds interesting, haven't read about them before!

7. #7 12th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    The reason for wanting to use them both is that MT1 is a WHOLE amino chain and mt2 is just a part of that chain that has been AMPLIFIED a lot.

I am in doubt if MT2 usage will increase the thickness of my epidermis. (i think only the WHOLE chain has these abilities eg. MT1 please provide me with any info if i am wrong) and MT2 as stated above is AMPLIFIED a lot and therefore has great anti inflammatory properties which MT-1 might have but these are not AMPLIFIED.

I am just trying to harvest the grain of two different worlds. (thickness and inflammatory properties)

hope it makes sense (]"

I agree with Londonboy, using the MT-1 first and following up with MT-2 would be my best advice elkan.

First, MT-1 is a linear peptide chain...whereas MT-2 is a small cyclic amino acid structure. Have no doubt, photo-therapy on melanocortin agonist peptides will yield a thicker skin, particularly in those with thin skin and rosacea. Mt-2 reaches more protein receptors compared to Mt-1, which will likely not display much in the anti-inflammatory dept.
  8. #8 12th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks a lot and thanks for the reply.

My shipment consist of 30G of MT1 and 20G of MT2 (will order more)

I truly believe that your statement about listening to ones body is key.

I do have alot of experience with different peptides TB-500 (if anyone is reading this, it is
    truely a wonderful healing peptide. Fellow rosaceans should note that it is strongly angiogenitic, which is something you do NOT want with this condition. Note that it did not affect MY rosacea! this does not mean it wont affect yours, this is only anecdotal evidence)

And i am currently running 100 mg of Ghrp-2 and ghrh 1-29/mod grf 1-29* (mod grf* and ghrh 1-29 is the same thing) 2xdaily and 100 mg of mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin 1xdaily.

if anyone reading this is currently researching the use of GH pick the one called mod GRF or ghrh 1-29 with NO DAC, you want the GH to pulse and not to "bleed" this is for MEN it is a different story for women dosing wise)

Doing GGhrp-2 and ghrh 1-29 together with melanotan 1 or 2 you should always dose the two peptides 1. being ( ghrp-2 and ghrh 1-29) 2. being* (melanotan 1 or 2) 30 minutes apart, preferably ghrp-2 and ghrh first and menanotan 1 or 2 after.

Reason]
    back to topic (;

I am planning to dose like this]
    day 1.* * 0,5 mg MT1 and 250mcg MT2* (can i mix the two in the same syringe?)

day 2.* * 0,75 mg MT1* (if any sides]
    day 3.* 0,75 mg MT1 and 250mcg MT2

day 4. 0,75 mg MT1

day 5. 0,75 mg MT1* (if anything goes well, i will try with 1 g of MT1 if not i will do 0.5 mg or 0,75 mg)

day 6. 1g of MT1 and 250mcg MT2

day 7. 1g of MT1

day 8. 1g of MT1

day 9. 1g of MT1 (if no changes is skin color 500 mcg of MT2 if changes i will just continue at 250 mcg)

day 10. 1g of MT1

day 11. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2 + first tanning session 12 minutes with SPF 50 in face and SPF 15 on body)

day 12. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2

day 13. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2

day 13. 1g of MT1 and 250/500 mcg MT2 + second tanning session 12 minutes with SPF 12 in face and no SPF on body.

day 14. reassessment

Does the above protocol sound ok?

I do have some moles currently but not very many, should i use spf 80-100 while in the sun or in the tanning bed on the moles? thanks a lot!
    "

I like the order, very nice* 8) Also a fan of thymosin beta 4 (TB-500), love the stuff! Please elaborate on your concerns with regards to angiogenitic effects...my stance would differ as I feel TB500 heals the epidermis so well...? Words to the wise re]How do you figure melanotan would decrease growth hormone? I would not hesitate from mixing up a GHRP/GHRH/MT peptide injection.
    I think you're well prepared for either MT peptide elkan, hope you'll keep us up to speed! Dosing 1/4 of 1mg daily and working up by a quarter (each) is the way to go - really it will be mainly up to your schedule and convenience...
    For sure wear strong spf on areas of concern such as moles and/or cover depending on the area
    Good luck!