• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

First vial of MT2

I finally purchased a vial of mt2, got my syringes but not sure where to get my bac stat water from! Also I am a type 3 skin type I believe, I get a good burn once in the sun and then I am good to go. I want to take mt2 to prevent unforeseen things like skin cancer and going tanning every other day to maintain my color. Any tips on dosing and such would be great, thanks!
  2. #2 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: First vial of MT2

Wow, type3, why you need MT2?

You will get dark as hell, I'm type 2 and i never burn anymore and get a tan that i never had before
  3. #3 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    not sure where to get my bac stat water from!
    "
    hello pokemon! I strongly recommend http://www.formagenix.com/ for bacteriostatic water and syringes; they ship super fast, respond to emails within a couple hours, and even upgraded my shipping for free in my first order because I was concerned since I hadn't ordered from them.

Hope this helps!
  4. #4 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Wow, type3, why you need MT2?

You will get dark as hell, I'm type 2 and i never burn anymore and get a tan that i never had before ]"

Maybe I am not type 3? I definitely get a burn my first time out in a tanning bed or sun for the first time. I do tan afterwards though once I am done peeling and such. I am a mix of Italian, greek, and dutch. I was looking for a chart or example of the skin types and couldn't come across anything.

Also thanks for that website!
  5. #5 9th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey pokeemonn, best of luck with MT2. Hopeful the peptide can limit your burning & develop a deep long lasting tan. Divide your 10mcg vial into 40-50 doses, possibly pre-loading syringes...dose prior to sun exposure and when convenient* 8)