• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd May 2014 
    Thanks

Has anyone tried MTI Nasal Spray Method?

I tried MTII nasal spray last summer & had good results - easier to bring on holidays than syringes!

Just wondering if anyone has had success with MTI nasal spray method as I'd prefer to use MTI due to less side effects but don't want to waste money & time if its not potent enough.

I've been using both since 2007 but would prefer not to inject any more!

Cheers
  2. #2 4th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone tried MTI Nasal Spray Method?

I believe there are some folks who have tried MT-I in a nasal spray, however, never receive word or update of positive outcome.... Save yourself the time, definitely cost prohibitive and results would be a wildcard as the peptide molecule is large. Cheers babyd!
  3. #3 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

Out of interest, what has made you go off mt2? What was your experience/ sides/ dosage like etc ?

"
    I tried MTII nasal spray last summer & had good results - easier to bring on holidays than syringes!

Just wondering if anyone has had success with MTI nasal spray method as I'd prefer to use MTI due to less side effects but don't want to waste money & time if its not potent enough.

I've been using both since 2007 but would prefer not to inject any more!

Cheers
    "
  4. #4 9th December 2014 
    Thanks

I just got a bottle of the MT-2 nasal spray and took my first dose last night. I took it right before bed and had bad vivid dreams and woke up with slightly itchy palms. The itching was minor and already stopped.

A little about me- I am a type II. I have very fair skin with faded freckles on my arms, shoulders and face. I burn easily and never get a dark or uniform tan. I have strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. I also have a few large moles from past sunburns. I will continue to post any changes I encounter (if any) with the MT-2 nasal spray.