• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th April 2014 
    Thanks

very positive experience from new user but dark circles

This was my first time using, I'm type 1 I now have a beautiful even natural looking tan I will do another post about my experience..The only thing is the darkness around my eyes, its not horrible but its there, I did have some darkness to begin with now its worse with the sun exposure,, any one know what to do for this I need it lightened, I don't know if natural remedies will work because its from the hyper pigmentation...anyone use actual bleaching or lightening products for under the eyes or have a procedure to have them lightened? I would appreciate any info thanks...
  2. #2 25th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: very positive experience from new user but dark circles

Yeah, that happens with higher doses of MT-2...that an an unnatural, sickly, looking "tan". Too much too quick. It happened to my brother in the most horrible way. The fastest way to get rid of them is to drop the mt-2 dose down (maybe to 200-250mcg/day) and to do a lot of sun exposure...allows the rest of your tan to catch up.
  3. #3 25th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Positive experience from new user but dark circles

Hey della, glad to hear of the beautiful tan! Time away from tanning & off melanotan will remedy the darkness...luckily the thin skin/problem area will buff out on its own, hopefully quickly (unsure any lightening products are the answer). Best of luck, please keep us posted

Once the issue happened to my under-eyes, I was alarmed... days later the condition was better and my stress lessened. Going forward I was extra cautious about tanning anywhere near my eyes (hasn't happened since).