• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th April 2014 
    Thanks

Shelf life of unconstituted Melanotan II

Hi, I bought 5 vials of Melanotan II last year (supplier no longer available) I have 2 left that I did not add B water to.* Are those vials still good to use this year?* I usually do not use over the winter months and I keep in the refrigerator.* Also, the supplier that I used is no longer in the US but Canada and the vials of Melanotan are outrageously expensive now.* Does anyone have a reputable supplier in the US that they would recommend? I trusted the before mentioned supplier as I bought from them over the last few years and had great results. Thanks!
  2. #2 25th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Shelf life of unmixed Melanotan II

Those vials are good to go, should last another 2-3 years without issue (given the peptide is stored cold). Hopeful to find a reputable US supplier soon....
  3. #3 25th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Shelf life of unmixed Melanotan II

"
    Those vials are good to go, should last another 2-3 years without issue (given the peptide is stored cold). Hopeful to find a reputable US supplier soon....
    "

Pretty much. At 70F 6-12 months before degredation is going to even remotely be an issue. In a freezer with a steady temperature 2-3 years or more.