• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 + Holiday in Egypt

Hi, I'm going to Egypt at the end of May and I'm considering using Melanotan II before the holiday, but I've a few questions if anybody would be kind enough to help me.

I've a level 2 skin naturally and brown hair. I want to achieve a very deep and dark tan (within reason!) to keep throughout the summer, without being in it all day as I'm chiefly worried about ageing. How long before the holiday should I begin a course, and what steps can I take to make this easier?

What's more I've heard melanotan can temporarily darken the hair, will I have to worry about my hair turning black if it's dark already?

Many thanks in advance
  2. #2 25th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Holiday in Egypt w/ Melanotan 2

A few minutes of exposure go a long way while on mt, hopeful you'd be able to find time to tan if/when committed to the course. I think it's rare that melanotan would effect brown hair color....

How comfortable are you with injections?* Ideally frequent low dosing the product works best to avoid/minimize side effects (such as nausea, gi discomfort/gas/bloating, rapid tanning, anorexia, erections/heightened libido, etc)
  3. #3 26th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 + Holiday in Egypt

Ah that's good to know, I read about it changing hair colour but I didn't realise it only applied to fair hair.

I'm not afraid of injections in the least, but I've never administered one before. I'm more concerned about turning an unnatural colour in Egypt! The idea is to get a great tan that'll prevent me having to spend the rest of the summer in the damaging sun. But then again, Egypt is so hot I don't want to overegg the pudding so to speak, even if it's only ten days. I'm more on the olive side too, so I'm really worried about getting out there on MTII and changing suddenly and drastically.

Is that a common beginner mistake or will I be alright on 'loading' for a week beforehand, spending the holiday, then coming back and administering only once a week thereafter?

Thank you for your help.

PS: My partner has also booked a lot of excursions for the trip, so I won't get a lot of time out of the heat.
  4. #4 29th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 + Holiday in Egypt

Good info, thank you Mangav. I would suggest MT-I, original Melanotan would not alter your hair color or blow your cover. A vial or two could indeed prep your skin to experience the Egypt sun... Not dosing while on vacation/tanning would be the game changer (no melanotan, no dramatic tan develops - product requires more frequent dosing, however applies since you're okay with injections & approaching the deadline....). With Melanotan 1, more time than a week will be needed...with mt-2, you may be alright w/ one week...however consider dosing the first cycle that close to vacation a liability (awkward phase is typical within first couple weeks) - sorry to speak out of both sides of the mouth!