• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd April 2014 
    Thanks

UK Supplier Melanotan II

Hi, I'm trying to locate a reliable UK supplier of Melanotan II, needles, sterilised water etc. A number of sites online are down except Megatan, but I'm not convinced it's reliable. PMs or replies with suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
  2. #2 23rd April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: UK Supplier Melanotan II

Hi I'm wondering if any 1 can help me I suffer from vitiligo and it covers almost all of my body so I have no pigment what so ever basically I look luck Casper the ghost but anyways does any1 know or have the same condition and tried the tanning injection and can advise me on trying them or not thanks
  3. #3 5th May 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah I need a supplier in the uk also. I recently purchased from liquidsuneurope guys and it was horrific. I had minimal sides last year but with this batch I thought I was dying, vomited, extreme nausea and exhaustion, heart palpitations. I really don't want to get stung again so if anyone knows where to get decent quality mt2 let me know, also wouldn't mind mt1 if of a similarly high quality.

Thanks!
  4. #4 5th May 2014 
    Thanks

Hey Londonboy

Just sent you a PM. Do not use anymore from that vial that caused them sides that really isn't normal the only sides you should get is slight nausea and a bit of flushing.

Anyone looking for a MT1 or MT2 supply PM me.

* BoB
  5. #5 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

thanks mate, no I binned it.

It was weird initially I just thought I'd gotten ill at the same time, but it continued with each injection so I binned it. I did get some color after only 5-6 days though, my thoughts are the mt2 was degraded pretty badly as they didn't even bother to vacuum seal the vial. Also the 'bac' water came in a dodgy vial and looked like they'd done it themselves, obviously again risking contamination etc.

The crack down on MT2 sites, that is supposed to help us is seemingly making things worse as there is less freedom to share information on reliable suppliers and a less competitive market, really annoys when you consider how many worse drugs are available!

"
    Hey Londonboy

Just sent you a PM. Do not use anymore from that vial that caused them sides that really isn't normal the only sides you should get is slight nausea and a bit of flushing.

Anyone looking for a MT1 or MT2 supply PM me.

* BoB
    "