• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st April 2014 
    Thanks

1mg per day. Waste?

What do you guys thing about taking 1mg a day for 30 days? Do you find your tanning results faster? Or do you think you get the same results using 0.5mg per day? I have used 1.2mg for about a week no sides really i felt as if it gives better results but I'm not entirely sure. Any one tried higher dose see much diffrent to a lower dose?

Thanks
  2. #2 21st April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: 1mg per day. Waste?

I've done it for a long time, had a bloodtest and everything was more than fine. I don't know if you need it for skin darkening but you get extra hair darkening. Some body parts don't start darkening until a certain dosage.
  3. #3 21st April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 1mg per day a waste?

1000mcg melanotan 2 dosages are quite effective (for rapid tanning as well as aphrodisiac properties), more effective than 500mcg for safe tanning, I think not....* What 1mg/1000mcg daily dosages do for me and my family is blow our cover. Doctors, nurses (anyone in the medical arena) will display concern for unnatural pigmentation (whether it be darkened freckles or undesirable darkness elsewhere...showing through thin skin areas perhaps). Imho it's best to dose on the low side unless there is reason to expedite the process (take it from one of many who have become darker beyond belief while on mt2). Interesting words of wisdom from Djen, really value the perspective about hair darkening features from higher dosing.* For greatest results when on melanotan for a month (for example), the secret sauce is photo-therapy (UVR exposure)...whereas the liability is overdosing the melanocortin agonist.
  4. #4 21st April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: 1mg per day. Waste?

Personally I think it's better to inject 1,2 mg per week for instance than to do 3-4 mg at once ( there was that story of a person having injected 6 mg at once)
    IMHO it's best to do daily injections on a dose that doesn't make you feel sick than to feel sick 2-3 times a week. Just how I experienced it.