• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th April 2014 
    Thanks

Problems with reconstitution

Hi there,
    I'm new to the forum and I just made the giant leap buying some MT-2.
    By the way, I'm having some problems because I bought a 10 ml BC water and the container with water is way bigger than the container with MT-2, so my question is]
    how can I use all the bc water?

Do I have to first mix bc water with the peptide and then when I reconstituted it then I have to transfer all the peptide in the bc water container? Or how?

Thanks in advance!
  2. #2 8th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Problems with reconstitution

Hi Nexus,

The answer to your question, "How can I use all the bac water?", is... don't.

As you have already identified, you won't fit 10ml into a standard vial.

Use what you need for reconstitution of this vial, and then store or discard any leftovers.

For ease, add an amount of bac water that is easy to multiply, so for example 2ml. Add the bac water to a syringe, insert the syringe into the MT2 vial and dispense the bac water inside (I personally aim towards the side wall of the vial). Once dissolved, you have your mixed peptide in the vial ready for use.

Assuming you are planning to dose at 0.5mg and have used 2ml to reconstitute, you will get 20 doses from your vial, which will be 0.1ml (10 units) each time.

If you are dosing differently, adjust accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Si...
  3. #3 8th April 2014 
    Thanks

The fact is that I'm going to use only 0.25mg/week so I wanted to fill 10 syringes with 1 mg mt-2 in each one and then freeze them so I can use my mt-2 for the next months without problems.

This method was used by a member of melanotan.org so I wanted to emulate him.

With this amount of bc water (2ml) I should make 8 syringes with 0.25ml so each syringe should contain approximately 1,25mg. If I wanted to have the same results with this repartition, should I injext 0,05ml to inject 0,25mg melanotan?
  4. #4 8th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Nexus,

If you want to dose at 0.25mg and if you reconstitute with 2ml bac water and if you are preloading syringes...

A 10mg will give you 40 doses.

2ml/40 = 0.05ml = 5 units
  5. #5 8th April 2014 
    Thanks

OK, thanks melanotanlab*