• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

Some questions before trying MT2

Hello! I'm a skin type 2 guy and after some internet research I'm thinking of buying MT2 and finally give it a try. I'm still unsure regarding two aspects though:

1. Is the MT2 from melanotanlab.com of good quality?
    2. Seeing that their bacteriostatic water is out of stock, what would be a good place to get some? I've read that bacteriostatic water is better than sodium chloride. Is this true, or can I do the same thing with sodium chloride? (mix 2ml of it with 10mg of MT2, then store the MT2 vial in the fridge for 3-4 weeks until I use it all)

I'll keep you posted about my (hopefully successful) MT2 experiment.* Thanks!
  2. #2 8th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Some questions before trying MT2

Nobody?* :-\
  3. #3 8th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi SAS90,

I did see your post a few days ago and didn't post a reply as it was a question about our product and it'll be seen as an obviously biased response.

Bac water is generally preferable to sodium chloride (although I personally have no objection to using the latter). Sodium chloride is so cost effective that using a fresh pack with each vial and discarding any leftover is my recommendation.

Good luck with your experiment ]

Si..

4. #4 8th May 2014 
    Thanks

OK, so yesterday I did my first injection.

I mixed 4x0.5ml syringes of bac water (2ml) into the MT2 vial. Some little bits didn't seem to dissolve though, they got stuck on the vial.

Anyway, injected 0.2mg (4 units on the 0.5ml syringe, right?) and noticed no sides at all.
  5. #5 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

I did another two 0.2mg injections yesterday and the day before. Again, I noticed no sides at all. I'm gonna bump it to 0.3mg tonight.
  6. #6 12th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the updates SAS90, did the vial reconstitute clear after all? Sometimes they do not dissolve immediately....
  7. #7 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

Did you get it from Melanotanlab Sas?
  8. #8 14th May 2014 
    Thanks

^^ Yes, why?

@Melanotan]
    Well, I've used 2mg (200-200-200-300-300-400-400) and I didn't experience any side effects at all. Until yesterday. I've been wondering like an idiot why I don't get at least some nausea or something, so I go what I asked for: not only I was feeling a little sick, but I had a very unpleasant stomach ache that lasted the whole night. I'm gonna low it down to 250mcg and hope I never get that again, ever.
  9. #9 14th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    ^^ Yes, why?

@Melanotan]
    Well, I've used 2mg (200-200-200-300-300-400-400) and I didn't experience any side effects at all. Until yesterday. I've been wondering like an idiot why I don't get at least some nausea or something, so I go what I asked for]"

I got some from them and reacted badly to it, looks like it's just me though as nobody else has complained.* I had weird chest pains, tachycardia and mega anxiety, was horrible!* Not saying it's their product though.
  10. #10 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

It's been more than two months since I did my first injection and I thought I should come here and post some impressions. I've used two vials, the first one ordered from melanotanlabs, the other from BOB.org, a user from the forum. Both have been of good quality, as I got decent results. That said, my tan could have been darker, but I've been kind of conservative with the product, as i figured it would be best to take it easy the first summer experimenting with the stuff. As far as side effects go, fortunately I only got very nauseous once, but I'm not sure if MT was the cause. I loved the rock-hard boners and the dark beard, but they're gone now. I still tan decently though, but I'm gonna get another vial that would hopefuly get me a little darker until mid-September, when the sun will be history. )

So, I still have the bac-water that I ordered and drawn from in May and I kept it in the fridge the whole time. Is it still good to go?
  11. #11 29th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Right on Andy, thanks for the update! Your bacteriostatic water will be good to go, no concern there. Good luck next round!
  12. #12 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

Hey Andy

Good to hear you got decent results. I bet with more of the peptide spread out over a few more weeks and you would have went a lot darker than you have now.

Im hearing you about the dark beard this is one side effect I love and I get so used to it during the summer its a real bummer when it disappears after 2 weeks from the last injection makes me feel like a different person.

As melanotan said your Bac water is still good to go

* BoB
  13. #13 30th July 2014 
    Thanks

"

Im hearing you about the dark beard this is one side effect I love and I get so used to it during the summer its a real bummer when it disappears after 2 weeks from the last injection makes me feel like a different person.
    "

Yeah, it's a major disappointment when it goes back to light brown. It looks so much better when it's dark. Isn't anything we can do to make it darker besides beard dye? Would definitely buy such a product.
  14. #14 30th July 2014 
    Thanks

check out the alternatives forum over here, a few things are in the pipeline.