• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

been on mt2 for 6 weeks now still no change

Hi i am the pale skin type never really had a tan , burn on my shoulders neck back, never seem to burn on my stomach or legs* which is weird ,
    ive been on about 6 weeks ,started low on about .25 mcg every other day and now on about .75 mcg every other day .
    ive been on a sunbed about 3 times a week for 5 mins but still have no colour

The weather in the uk has been pretty crap while running the mt2 so no natural sunlight at all .

should i continue at this dose or is there a chance it may just not work for me ,

i was reading the uk muscle melanotan thread and someone said they needed to do 3 vials in before they even got any colour so im guessing i mite be the same.

thanks
  2. #2 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: been on mt2 for 6 weeks now still no change

I didn't see much change till 20-30g since we are really pale it takes us longer and by seeing yourself everyday you don't think you have changed at all. I would say to you to try 1mg for 10days hitting the sunbeds a lot then going back to 0.5mg take right before you go on the sunbed (this is what I done but you could just take it slow and steady as you will get the results you are looking for.) also make sure you are using a good sunbed will make a big difference as I am also currently using a poor sunbed.

Hope this helps good luck man
  3. #3 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

I start seeing color after about 5mg. But I also do more than 5 mins in the sunbed. Im also pale and since starting MT2, 3 years ago....I never burn anymore. Been to Cancun last 3 summers...all day, minimal sunscreeen...I just get darker, no burn.
  4. #4 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

thanks for the replys , ill just stick at it then and hopefully we wil get some decent sun here in the next few months .

i wasnt expecting fast results* and have no bad sides ,so cant see the point in stopping now

cheers
  5. #5 5th April 2014 
    Thanks

Good to hear keep it up you shall see results soon it was within 1 day I noticed how I had changed. Wear underwear while in sunbed to see the tan lines if you don't normally tan.
  6. #6 6th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi Danny

I like you have extremely pale skin, have never tanned in my life until started using melanotan 2 3 years ago and haven't looked back.

I've only ever took one bottle over 10 days (1ml each night before bed), sunbed on day 3, day 6 and day 10 and I am lightly tanned after that.* I would then go on holiday and not burn in the slightest whereas before I would need factor 50 or burn and blister like mad but now factor 20 and come home as brown as a berry.

Once home I go for a sunbed once a week or fortnight to keep tan for around 2/3 months.* If going away again in same year I'd do another bottle but if not I stop the beds and my tan slowly fades until back to white/grey complexion ha ha.

You can pm me if have any more questions.

Great that you're having no sides either.* First few days I feel a bit sick but that soon passes and as I inject straight before bed it's fine.

Redheadgal
  7. #7 7th April 2014 
    Thanks

cheers guys . i just need to stick at it then , maybe i should do .5 mcg a day for a while , ive only been doing it eod so maybe its worth a change

i never used to burn on a sunbed only in the sun so im waiting for sum decent sun to see if it has at least stopped me burning .

my beard does seem a bit darker if i let it grow so maybe thats a sign its starting
  8. #8 23rd June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I didn't see much change till 20-30g
    "

Really heavy dose. 30g = 3000 vials.

Are you black now?* ;D
  9. #9 23rd June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    ive been on about 6 weeks ,started low on about .25 mcg every other day and now on about .75 mcg every other day .
    "

Too low, try .25 mg instead*
    or better 500 mcg ED.
  10. #10 23rd June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I never burn anymore. I just get darker.
    "

Nice to hear success stories*