• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd April 2014 
    Thanks

When to go out in sun/tan after loading?

Hello everyone,

I have read the "stickied" posts (most views) and have tried to interpret when to tan/how often.

I plan on loading with .25 mg once a day. There is mention that UV will make the tan darker, but no indication of how often. If I plan on playing beach volleyball 1x a week and spend my weekends at the beach, am I going to darken significantly more than say hitting a bed once a week?

Can anyone help with tanning frequency vs dosage?
  2. #2 2nd April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: When to go out in sun/tan after loading?

If you are typical, then yes. In my case, I darken rapidly after about the first 5 dose and a few tanning bed visits, and Im a blond haired, blue eyed fair skinned guy. Started the doses a month ago, only doing 2-3 dose a week at 100-250 mcg, and at this point, my wife and I both look like we have been on the beach for months.We have friends that saw us last weekend, and when they saw us, they said...holy shit!!* LOL
  3. #3 2nd April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: When to go out in sun/tan after loading?

Load as you are and hit the sunbeds the next week that's what I did. Since I takea* long time to tan I increase sunbed frequency by a lot. I guess it depends on how fast you can tan and how fast your tan fades.