• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 31st March 2014 
    Thanks

MT2 adventure - just started!

Hi all
    I spent some time by reading about MT2 and at the end decided to give it a try.
    Ordered all the stuff conveniently in "starter kit". Another few days I have spent by asking myself "Dude r u really going to inject yourself?* ;D

Anyway yesterday I mixed the stuff. The bs watter was in 1,5 ml so it took me some time to mix it and at the end I put around 1,25 ml into the MT2 vial.
    This is actually good as it means my dosage will be in fact ~ 25% less and I really wanted to start in gentle way.

Few minutes before midnight I decided to proceed with 1st injection. Just watched some video again and despite a bit nervous I filled my syringe with MT2 (standard 1ml insulin syringe) just at the "SECOND TICK" - I flicked the syringe and there was some air, had to get rid off the bubble by slightly pulling the trigger as nurses do ]
    I have to say nothing real happened, it took my quite some time before I fell asleep. Normally I would say I did not feel anything suspicious but as I was really trying to perceive everything I think I felt some "warm around my belly" after some time and for a short time (minute or two), nothing irritating etc. Hope I have the right stuff! Today I will do my second injection ...

My strategy is to go with these small doses on daily basis and see what is happening. If there is sunny weather over weekend I will spent some time on the sun (armed with some SPF lotion), at that time I should have something below 2mg. I´m really curious if it will work on me and I have whole month so I´m gonna be patient ... I plan to also continue during my holidays (another 2 weeks) where there will be plenty of sun shine.

I would say I´m type 1 with sort of red hair color ... maybe something like 1,25 ]

2. #2 31st March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 adventure - just started!

Took second dose.

Is there any trick how to get that stuff into the syringe without air? I´m not sure but I should not inject any air bubble inside me right? What would happen in that case?
    I always have it upside down, the needle is fully "dived" and at the end there is always a bubble .. and in order to get rid off it I need to pull trigger and I loose the precious stuff .. that is wasting right? Pls help* ???
  3. #3 1st April 2014 
    Thanks

Pull back on syringe very very slowly while drawing from vial if you get an air bubble just flick the syringe till the air bubble goes to the middle of the top of the syringe then reinsert syringe into vial pushing the air bubble into the vial. This will save some of the mt2. Don't worry about small air bubbles it takes a lot of air to harm if injected into vein.
  4. #4 2nd April 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks.

I will post some updates after some first UV session, hopefully weather will be good. So far 3 days on MT2 and cumulative amount should be ~ 0,5 mg. No bad side effects, no skin changes, the only thing I could probably mention is morning erection - that is natural and nothing new but these days it like more unwanted etc. ;D
  5. #5 2nd April 2014 
    Thanks

Good to hear and look forward to your results I will be posting my 2nd month progress soon!
  6. #6 9th April 2014 
    Thanks

I´m carrying on with doses (took 9 of them as of now) and making notes about it. I skipped one day intentionally and also today I´m skipping.
    Problem is lack of sunshine - weather is not good and I really don´t want to use sun beds.

Anyway I exposed to sun (once quite strong midday sunshine) for some time but only face (~ 45 min. 1 day, then another 20 min or so few days after). I would say there is some slight change in color, not very apparent but something I would not normally have. There is still lot of time so no rush/panic. Hopefully the weather will get better next week - I should be on ~ 5+ mg at that time. No bad side effects so far ...
  7. #7 10th April 2014 
    Thanks

Keep us posted. It's always good to hear about other people's results.
  8. #8 15th April 2014 
    Thanks

Sure, I don´t want to spam this forum with no real updates but I record my personal notes quite thoroughly.

Anyway I would like to ask folks here reg. holidays. I noticed some people expressed concern regarding taking MT2 with them when traveling (plane etc.). Does anyone have any good/bad experience? It is perfectly legal so I don´t see any reason why someone should take me the insulin syringes or MT2 on airport ... I mean it should not cause me any troubles right? I would have it in unmixed form in the big bag together with other stuff like sun screens, clothes etc. (i.e. not in onboard bag). Please share your opinion ...
  9. #9 15th April 2014 
    Thanks

Personally I want to travel with melanotan in the future. Quitting and starting again is just no option and some people want to maintain their hair-beard...and then a 2-3 week break is something you dont wanna consider.

If I'd travel tomorrow, I'd premix it ( I dont think it will degrade that fast) and put it in something like a nasal spray bottle or a bottle where you store contact lents ( or bach blossoms). Syringes are fine. I'd add a vitamin B12 vial just in case they'd ever ask me why I take those syringes, but I think this is the answer from someone playing it very very safe.

Personally I'd also like to know about mini cooler as I'd love to go backpacking and camping in the future.
  10. #10 16th April 2014 
    Thanks

Just to share my experiences on travelling with MT2, Bac water and syringes.

I have travelled to Australia, Spain, Lanzarote and the UK with the above items in my main checked in bag and had no problems at all.

I wouldn't put them in my carry on bag just put them in with your wash goods ( razor, deodrant, gel etc ) in your main checked in bag

* BoB
  11. #11 16th April 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks guys. That is what I wanted to read ... There is no sun in my home - I think I´m wasting with MT2 a bit but who knows ... perhaps it has some importance when appearing in sunny place already with "few miligrams inside"* ;D
  12. #12 21st April 2014 
    Thanks

Small update:

Finished week #3. I intentionally skipped few days (not consecutive though). Injected approx. 7.2 mg so far. My current standard dose is 0.45mg. There was some sun finally, so I spent 2-3 hrs on the sun. However I had a respect from the spring sun so was armed with 10 SPF sun screen* so I did not registered any change except the face which was exposed few times before. Few people already noticed that and asked me if I was on holidays somewhere etc. Anyway it is not dark color but something already noticable due to rubish weather here ...* ]
  13. #13 1st May 2014 
    Thanks

Update:

I have finished first 10mg vial on Monday and it took me some time before I got another so will continue today.
    Check sum has shown my counts were more or less correct - I finished the vial in 22 doses (whole April). I had very irregular sun exposure due to weather conditions but my face color is better then after 2 week holiday in past. It definitely works well and my mother was wondering why I have so tanned face when there was just few a bit sunny days in April* ;D* I´m just curious what will daily natural sun exposure during holidays do with me ...

Otherwise I can confirm all those known noticeable side effects but generally I* never felt sick etc. so no problems so far. I always take it before going to bed and my dose is < 0.5mg.

14. #14 3rd May 2014 
    Thanks

Question: Should I protect myself as usually i.e. high SPF sun lotion when on MT2? Tanned whole day on 30SPF and* just my face reacts.*
  15. #15 4th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Good journal guffy, thank you! I like to wear a minimum of 20spf on the face - how does your face react, do you mean the face is tanning the quickest/darkest?
  16. #16 4th May 2014 
    Thanks

Yes during the first vial I exposed mainly face as there were few sunny days and it was quickly apparent something is happening - after few doses. I could not tan rest of the body. Now im in very sunny place and do not want to burn as my body is pale. I need to find the good configuration of sun exposure / MT2 / SPF. So far im using same as before, i.e. When not on Mt. Any experience welcome.
  17. #17 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

Could someone advise?
    Also has someone such experience that supplier sends first high quality product but when ordering again he might send some crap which does not work?
    Thx!
  18. #18 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Could someone advise?
    Also has someone such experience that supplier sends first high quality product but when ordering again he might send some crap which does not work?
    Thx!
    "
    I don't think a supplier would do that with a material such as MT2. What is making you think your second vial is no good?
  19. #19 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

After massive sun exposure only for me typical light red color I get always without any supplement like Mt. No darkening. Not sure if high SPF lotion blocks it but does not Block red melanin production. No sunburn, im completely ale right.
  20. #20 6th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    After massive sun exposure only for me typical light red color I get always without any supplement like Mt. No darkening. Not sure if high SPF lotion blocks it but does not Block red melanin production. No sunburn, im completely ale right.
    "

My face and arms go really dark, but body takes ages to catch up. Not sure why this is, but it's apparently common with mt users!