• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th March 2014 
    Thanks

Rash on elbows hands wrist knees and feet with MT2

I have been taking MT2 for close to a week and went tanning, the next day I itched all over especially my knees and feet, then I developed a rash that were spots of inflamed red areas on my wrist, hands and feet. Any idea what could be causing this? Should I lower my dose, I took 1 mg before this happened.
    Thanks!
  2. #2 17th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Rash on elbows hands wrist knees and feet

"
    I have been taking MT2 for close to a week and went tanning, the next day I itched all over especially my knees and feet, then I developed a rash that were spots of inflamed red areas on my wrist, hands and feet. Any idea what could be causing this? Should I lower my dose, I took 1 mg before this happened.
    Thanks!
    "
    Hey Kansasboy, thank you for posting & welcome to melanotan forum. Sorry to read of the rash, that's no way to begin on MT2. Were the tanning conditions sanitary? When I could afford it I recall preferring the stand-up beds vs. lay down....
  3. #3 18th March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Rash on elbows hands wrist knees and feet with MT2

Ya that is what I was wondering, going to go a little lower dose and then try a stand up. Theres a lot of factors it could be some other medication making me photo sensitive.